NY : "You should've told us she's coming home."

JH : "What for? So you could make a scene in the airport?"

SJ : "Don't be so grumpy."

NY : "Thank god you're back, at least she'll have a cooler head from now on."

JH : "Yah!"

NY : "Sejeong-ah help me." She said hiding in the back of the other girl.

Sejeong couldn't help but laugh at her.

MN : "Are you staying for good? Did Jihyo finally asked you to marry her?"

Jihyo just glare at her. Sejeong chuckles "It's not like I live overseas, it just happened most of my work is overseas. My home is still here." She said holding Jihyo's hand. "And we know that if Jihyo would ask me that, you guys would be the first one to know. So, no."

JH : "Not yet." She smiles.

NY : "Aigoo, not even an hour and Jihyo is already soft."

SJ : "Where are the others?"

Nayeon and Mina pointed at where the girls are.

JH : "The party hasn't even started."

MN : "You want to go and tell them to stop?"

JH : "As if any of them would listen."

MN : "That's what I thought so."

"Good evening, we would like to ask everyone to take their seats. The program will start shortly." Was heard over the speaker.

Jeongyeon started making her way back to Nayeon with the others.

JY : "Woah, Sejeong-ah! Welcome home, did Jihyo asked you to mar-"

NY : "Nope, not yet." She said cutting what her wife has to say. "Yah! You still have a speech to deliver." She said wiping a smudge on Jeongyeon's face.

CY : "Haha how does it feel to be taking care of a child unnie?"

NY : "I don't know, how is it Mina?"

MN : "It depends how old your child is, it's just endless cleaning up though." She said fixing Chaeyoung's suit.

JY : "Hahaha served you right!"

DH : "You got burned there, bro."

CY : "Shut up."

JH : "Arraso, enough of this childish bickering. Let's take a sit."

Everyone followed Jihyo to their table. Nayeon's still wiping some crumbs and smudge in Jeongyeon's face because the girl wouldn't stop eating.

NY : "When do you plan to stop Jeong? We're running out of tissue."

JY : "I'm almost done."

NY : "Arraso but no more big bite, it's gonna smudge your face again."

JY : "Okay Mrs. Yoo."

"Jeong PD-nim is calling us to the front."

Nayeon turns around and the first thing she thought was "She looks a lot prettier in person."