NY : "I understand why Mina and Chaeyoung are here. But you guys?"

SN : "Are you talking to us?"

NY : "You and Momo."

MM : "Ehhh, Dahyun and I were invited here."

SN : "And Tzuyu is one of the most successful idols right now. Of course, she'll get invited."

NY : "Then why are you two here?"

SN : "Because were their girlfriends."

MM : "Maja!"

JY : "Haha don't start a fight, you're a plus one to remember?"

SN : "See?"

NY : "Duh? I'm her wife of course I'll be wherever she is."

MN : "Okay kids, it's too early to bicker. Look at your girlfriends, they're already in line for that huge chocolate fountain."

MM : "Not fair!"

Sana and Jeongyeon nodded intensely.

NY : "You want to run there too, don't you?" She said looking at Jeongyeon.

JY : "Ani, my head just moved on its own." She denied.

NY : "I know you if there are two things that get you up on your feet. Is that three kids and chocolate. Go ahead, just make sure you don't get yourself dirty before your speech."

Jeongyeon smiled and made her way with Sana and Momo, leaving Nayeon alone with Mina.

MN : "Wait, did you just say speech?"

NY : "Yes? She was asked to."

MN : "I didn't know anything about that."

NY : "It was sudden, she was asked a while ago."

MN : "Don't you think Jeongyeon should be practicing instead of eating chocolate?"

NY : "Jeongyeon? I know she gets sloppy sometimes but believes me she gives the best impromptu speeches. As a matter of fact, I'll prefer she does it without any practice. Because Jeongyeon always say things straight from her heart and we both know she has the kindest heart."

MN : "Well I guess we can trust Jeongyeon with this one."

JH : "Jeongyeon? Pfft, I bet you she'll make that not-so-funny joke." She said showing out of nowhere.

NY : "I don't want to hear that from someone who arrived late."

JH : "I'm not late besides I had to pick up someone." She smiles.

A timid girl in a yellow dress came out of her back. "Annyeong." She greeted them with a smile.

MN : "Kim Sejeong?!"