BN : "I'm really sorry Jeong. I thought it was okay."

JY : "And now you know it's not. You should've at least asked someone to accompany you."

BN : "You know I don't have those kinds of friends here. Most of the people I know here just want to be around me because I'm famous."

JY : "Still you should've thought about this first or you could've asked your driver to pick you up."

*BEEP*BEEP*

A white car pulled to her side and roll down its window.

JY : "Get inside." She said ending the call, Bona got in the car and finally was able to breathe.

BN : "Thank you. I didn't know someone will notice me. I didn't wake you up, right?"

JY : "I was awake. You shouldn't be going out alone at this time in the first place. Of course, someone will notice you, you're Bona."

BN : "I know, I'm really sorry. You can drop me off once we see a taxi."

JY : "It's gonna be hard to find one at this time and I don't want to get a call again. I'll take you home, so, where to?"

BN : "Samseong-ro, gangnam-gu."

JY : "Arraso." She was about to roll up the window when Bona started whining like a child.

BN : "Can you keep the windows open? I want some fresh air."

JY : "Don't tell me you're drunk?"

BN : "I had a few drinks but I'm not intoxicated, please?"

JY : "Aish, just don't stick your head outside."

BN : "I won't."

They continue to drive under the dark sky, it was opposite to the short and fast way she drove to Nayeon's work. Getting to Bona's place felt longer and slower.

BN : "Jeong, did you ever hate me?" She randomly asked.

Jeongyeon didn't even flinch with the question and just continued driving "Of course. I mean, after what happened, who wouldn't?" She calmly said.

BN : "I guess the question should be, do you still hate me?"

JY : "Are you sure you're not drunk?"

BN : "I'm not, I just wanted to know."

JY : "Why now?"

BN : "I just thought I never heard you hating on me. You kept your silence but sometimes it still bothers me. There are times where I fell asleep asking if you still hate me. I thought I never really apologized for what happened."

JY : "There's no need for apologies now, I don't need it. And I don't..... Well, I don't think I hate you now. At some point, I just moved on from hating you. Before I knew it, I have already forgotten about it, about us."

"