NY : "But I will."

JY : "Arraso, just be safe."

NY : "You too. Well, I'll be on my way. Good night Jeong, I love you." She smiles.

JY : "I love you too."

"I love you more than anything." That's what she wanted to say but it didn't come out.

Jeongyeon watch as Nayeon walks toward the door and as she turns and waved goodbye to her.

"At least she had some fun." She said to herself.

Jeongyeon did what she said, after Nayeon disappeared in front of her she went on her way home.

*RING*RING*

JY : "Did you forgot something?"

"Jeong?"

Immediately Jeongyeon noticed that it's not her wife who's on the other side of the line. The voice sounded familiar but not too familiar that she could recognize who it was.

"Jeong? Are you there?"

Jeongyeon looks at her phone, the number is not even registered in it.

"Uhmm, Jeongyeon?"

JY : "Yes? This is Jeongyeon, may I know whom am I speaking with?"

"It's Jiyeon, Kim Jiyeon."

JY : "Bona? How did you know my number? And why are you calling me at this time?" She calmly asked.

BN : "It was given to me by one of our PD. I'll explain further later but can you do me a favor? Can you come and pick me up?"

JY : "Wait, what? Did you call me in the middle of the night just to ask me to pick you up? Where's your manager?"

BN : "She went back to her hometown. I wouldn't ask you if I didn't have to. You're the only one I thought of calling. I think someone's following me."

JY : "Huh?"

BN : "I went out to grab some drinks, when I was heading home there was no taxi around. I thought I walk until I see one but this guy keeps on going the same way I'm going. It must be my imagination but I'm scared."

JY : "Where are you?"

BN : "I'm walking by the main street at xxx."

JY : "Then just keep walking, I'm close. I'll be there within 5 minutes."

BN : "Don't.... Don't end the call."

JY : "I won't but what were you even thinking? If you want to drink you should've done it in your place. And what would my wife think if she founds out your calling me?"