JY : "Well, that's one thing I'm looking forward to."

-

The busy morning went by and Jeongyeon has finally gotten a chance to sit on her own. It was nice playing with kids and talking with older people but lately, she's been craving for some time alone. She looks far away hiding the fact that she's been having worries, she hasn't found the answer to yet. Suddenly she felt this cold piece of can pressed against her cheeks.

JY : "Mina, it's not nice for you to push things against a person's face." She said looking to her side.

And to her surprise it wasn't the Japanese she found, it was her ex who was once a part of her life

BN : "Mina went to grab some things. What's up?" She said sitting next to her.

JY : "I didn't even say you can sit next to me."

BN : "Waeyo? Do you own this place?"

JY : "Ani..."

BN : "Then I'm sitting here."

JY : "Can't you just find a different place?"

BN : "There's no other place, plus I like the shades here. Here." She said offering the can of juice. "Take it before it warms up."

Jeongyeon grabs it from her. "Thank you, I hope you're not plotting anything with this."

BN : "Ehhhh? Do you think I'll put a love potion in there?"

JY : "Pabo, what I meant is I hope you're not thinking of something weird while sticking with me all this time. Don't even deny it, ever since we signed this contract you've been trying to talk to me."

BN : "Hmmm it worked, right? Haha but I mean it's awkward for us to be working and not talk with each other."

JY : "That's the only reason I'm talking to you."

BN : "Arraso, I'll take it. Enough of me, what are you worrying about?"

JY : "Huh?"

BN : "Don't play dumb, I know you."

Jeongyeon just looked at her but the other girl can see the question "How come?" Written all over her face.

BN : "Okay, okay. I knew you, the old you but I mean even if it's a thing of the past now. I think I would notice if somethings bothering you."

The taller girl finds it funny, that everyone expects her wife could sense how troubled she feels at the moment.

JY : "Well, thank you but you got it all wrong. There's nothing I'm worried about." She denies.