I stopped and caught my breath, my hands tugging the collar of her uniform. "Get this into your head! You're part of their history now! You sticking around like this just proved that despite everything, they must have meant something to you! But you're the one who threw them away, don't come after me just because you know you can't get them anymore! Even if you come running back to them, I'll never forgive you after everything you've put them through, Seulhi!"

I stood up from her stomach after shoving her back to the ground however, before I could even get away from her. I felt a sudden jolt of pain on the back of my head. I turned around and it was Nayeon with a thick hard-cover book in her hand. And what a good thing, Seulhi took this opportunity to punch my stomach and pushed me aside as I fell on the ground.

She got on top of me and punched me hard on my right cheek. "Don't you get it! I don't fucking care what you said! They're both just a stupid hormonal boys who wanted nothing but my body! And I gave them that! I don't care about whatever the fuck things you're saying!"

With everything I had left, I pushed her side and got on top of her. "If your body is all they want, why would it take 7 months for Taehyung to move on! Why would I need to be there and comfort him when it was your fault!? And why can't this fight between Jungkook and Taehyung just stopped already!" I felt my heart shrunk just thinking about my next word, "They were in love with you, damn it!"

Seulhi became stunned under me and it pissed me off seeing the look on her face; the look of regret and that sudden realization on her face. Everything about her right now just made my blood boiling.

"If they're truly in love with me, why would they both come after you? What makes their type changed!?"

This girl really couldn't stop getting on my nerve!

"Do you need me to kick some sense into you again!?" I asked. Considering how bad she looks right now compared to minutes ago, it made my balled fist, which ready to go for another punch stopped midway. "They both are not in love with me! Even if they did, it's their problem. You can't be so sure that you have everything required to be their type! Get over yourself!"

"Seulhi let's get the fuck out of here! A bunch of guys coming our way!" Nayeon started panicking and so was Seulhi but I refused to let go of her until she heard me.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

My balled fist was still in the air, and I knew I was a total mess at the moment but still, I had something to say to her. With gritted teeth, I spat. "You'd better not forget what you just said to me Seulhi. Just you wait," The grip of my hand on her collar tightened, "I'll date one of them and throw it back at you!"

And as if on cue, I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around me and I was separated from Seulhi who was still on the ground. I saw Yugyeom and Jaehyun rushed towards Seulhi as I was carried away from them. A frown on my face was still visible and just when I was about to glare at her, a broad shoulder came in my view.

"Scarl, that's enough." A frown on my face grew deeper as I met his brownish ocean.

Then, he took me by surprised when he started unbuttoning his school uniform and left me staring at his bare body. Thank god he wore a singlet underneath. It was then that I remembered my uniform was torn by the mean-girl earlier and just like that, I felt embarrassed all over again as I averted my gazes away from him, pulling the remaining fabric to cover my exposed skin. Jungkook kept his body close to me as a shield from others boys until he wrapped his uniform around me.

"Thank you." I whispered to him as he waited for me to finish button up the uniform he gave me, still acts as my shield.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" Seulhi called him and I noticed a frown on his forehead. After he made sure I had buttoned up everything, he finally turned to face Seulhi.