24~

Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴀᴅ; ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

Hᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ғɪʀᴇ

Dorothea P.O.V

After months of catching up with school, my mental health, and trying to make things right with Lee, I've somewhere along the lines moved in with Vance.

But I didn't succeed all those things. Rose and Lee were still mad. I'd even say pissed.

Vance told me they'd come along and I believe him, but for now I'm happy with Vance. That's all that matters.

The past few months have been out of this world. Vance is out of this world.

Deyla had visited the house a few times, she was nice to me. Well, I mean still called me a slut and bitch, but the second time meeting was alright.

I think I learned my lesson. No secrets. And definitely go with what makes you happy.

I realized I didn't need my dad or mom. I no longer needed to do what they wanted me to do. Therefore, I quit college. Surprise.

Telling my story has been a journey. You now know my most intimate secrets. You now know how I feel.

My mental disorder or illness does not change me. In fact the medicine and therapy I'm in, has been helping so much.

"Babygirl are you alright?" Vance asks, walking up next to me.

I stood in front of a picture of Lee and him together. Lee was about fifteen in the picture. I smiled on the inside.

"Yeah. I love this picture." I divert my eyes to him. He also looked down at the picture with a smile and agreed with me.

"Wow, he's really getting old." Vance laughed, making me too.

"And you aren't?" I raise an eyebrow and my words make him roll his eyes.

"Babygirl." He warns and I stand on my toes, kissing his cheek.

"I actually have a job interview at 3, so I have to go." I sigh, when he grabs my hips.

"Fuck the job interview." He laughs, smashing our lips together.

"No, I've already missed two job opportunities because of you."

"Fuck, just work for me." He mutters and I giggle.

"I'll be your personal assistant." I say, pulling our lips together again.

"All you will do as my personal assistant is suck my dick, sounds good to me." He smirks, and I shake my head.

"I don't always suck your dick." I snicker, while he pushes me on the bed.

"Oh right, she also fucks me." Vance continues and I feel myself blush.

"Shut up."

🌹🌹🌹

"Fuck." Vance groans, gripping my hair tight and releasing into the back of my throat.

I missed yet another job interview.

"How did you get so good at that?" He smirks, while I start to put my clothes back on.

"Don't know." I shrug my shoulders.

"Dorothea I'm serious though." He answers.

"What?" I question, waiting for his answer. Was this about the blowjob or the job?

"About being my assistant." Vance suggests and I laugh out loud. He couldn't be serious, right?

"And no my assistant doesn't just suck my dick okay?" He rolls his eyes back in his head. Sarcastic bitch.

"I don't-no, you can't." I stutter, shaking my head furiously.

"It pays good money, you'll be near me all the time..." He ponders.

I think of the offer for a second. It wouldn't be a bad idea, but not the brightest. Of course being near him would be amazing, like really amazing. I think I knew my answer then.

"Ok-I'll be your assistant."

🌹🌹🌹

Three months later....

Still no response from Lee or Rose. It's been five months now. God, I didn't think they'd be able to not talk to me for five months.

But other than that, my job as been great. Turns out Vance is a very rigorous boss, but not to me. If you want me to book an appointment, I'll write it on my calendar and book it then. Not wait serval days to procrastinate and do it, therefore having to stop work. I feel like that's why Vance does that. But he is strict, I won't deny that.

"One coffee for Sir." I smile at Vance who looks up from his papers.

"That's a bit inappropriate for work Babygirl, isn't it?" He raises an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "Stop with your dirty mind."

"Nah, I'd love for you to crawl under my desk and take matters into your own hands though." His eyes darken, my heart pounds.

"Don't act shy now, you have before." I bite my lip and look at the open door. Maybe one more time.

I decided to close the door and crawl under his desk like he wanted. The rug hit my knees, burning a little. That's not good.

I unzipped his pants, taking hold of his cock. As soon as I started to tease him, he shoved my head down, starting to fuck my throat.

I had realized I was so utterly in love with him, it would shatter me.

🌹🌹🌹
One more chapter which is the epilogue and then there will be a bonus chapter. I hope you liked this book and don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️
Thank you for reading loves