16~

Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴜ
                 Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ

Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴜ                                                         Yᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ

♡︎I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ

Dorothea P.O.V

"Come on!" Lee shouted, leaning back in his seat. "He totally caught that asshole!" He continues and Rose hits his shoulder.

I snickered at their "argument."

Vance looked at me for a quick second making me blush. "Stop." My eyes wondered back and forth between them both.

"What?! I'm not doing anything." He winks and goes back to watching the football game.

I was not one to pay attention to sports, so what was going on in the field I didn't know.

Once we got back to the seats, Lee hugged me and apologized, which he didn't have to do. Rose also did and I laughed but said it's okay. Vance though, I knew Deyla was bothering him. The situation couldn't just be over and I need to get the bottom of why Deyla hates me so much.

"Dorothea we are going to get some food." Lee stands up, grabbing ahold of his wallet.

"Oh be careful, it's crowded." I advise letting Rose walk by me first. "Yes Ma'am." Lee sarcastically answers and we all chuckle.

My eyes wonder back to the field, but after a few minutes I start to feel uncomfortable. My head turns and I find Vance looking down at me. "What?"

"You're just really beautiful." His hands lays on my cheek and I take a deep breath in as his lips move closer to mine.

"You are too." My voice is shaky, but let's up when he snickers.

"I'm going to take you somewhere tonight, if that's okay." Vance raises an eyebrow and I only agree with him.

I rolled my eyes at him. "How are we going to sneak out?"

He stayed silent for a second, thinking. "I suppose you'll just have to sneak out with me."

"Oh my god, you act like a fifteen year old boy." I scold and he pretends to act hurt.

"Well this really young innocent little boy has a big crushy on someone." Vance hums watching my face redden.

"Shut up." I shake my head smiling. I lean up and peck his lips, watching the game again.

His hand never left my thigh, even when Lee and Rose came back.