13~

I know that you got daddy issues

Smut warning ⚠️ :whole chapter
Dorothea P.O.V

"Babygirl?" I heard from the door. It had to be at least, two in the morning.

My head quickly turned to Vance in his grey sweatpants, showing his v-line. I only rolled my eyes, looking back at the tv in front of me.

"Are you-do you regret we." I cut him off. "Yep. We shouldn't do that ever again." I simply answer, watching him sit at the edge of my bed.

"I can't stop thinking about you Dorothea." Vance announces, looking me in the eyes.

I gulped down the nervousness and worry. No one had ever said that to me. Probably no one ever thought of me like that. "Vance." I whisper shaking my head.

"You know we can't." I say in a soft voice, and he only grabs my cheeks. Something about this though, made my mood go up in some way.

"If we can't, why does it feel so good? I want you. I have since that fucking wedding." He mutters, his breath hitting my face.

That was it. Those words were the last thing that came out of both of us before I smashed my lips on his. The kiss was rushed and not gentle at all. To be honest, I didn't want to go slow or soft. No.

A moan escaped my throat once he lifted me up on him. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. His touch hands pushed my panties to the side.

"God damn it babygirl, why are you so fucking wet?" He groans, squeezing my butt in the process.

I wanted to clench my thighs from the want between there. "Please." I whine, pulling away from the sloppy kiss we were sharing.

Vance slammed me against the front door and pinned my arms above my head. My back slapped against the wood and he quickly pulled down his sweatpants, pounding into me without telling.

I threw my head back, watching him watch me in my pleasure. "Is this what you wanted? You wanted to be fucked like a little slut? Hm?" Vance asked.

I moaned at his dirty words once again. "Yes."

His hands pressed my hands against the door tighter, ramming himself faster. His thrusts long and hard. This was so wrong, I was telling myself. But it felt so right.

"Vance oh my god." I squeeze my eyes shut, feeling my climax coming upon me. "Yes. Yes. Yes." I cry out, from my shaking my body slams again on the door over and over again.

"Dorothea you okay?" I hear Lee say from outside. I mentally hit myself from being so loud.

Vance covered my mouth with his hand, while hitting my walls over and over. "Yes!" I yell through his hand, rolling my eyes back in my head.

"Oh okay, well get some rest. Night or morning." Lee laughed to himself, walking away.

I pushed his hand away and kissed his lips hungry for his touch. Vance swallowed each of my moans. "I'm gonna cum." My lips pull away from his.

"Do it babygirl." He whispers, nibbling on my neck. That's when I let loose and come all over him. Vance also comes with me. I think we forgot a condom.

"Shit." I gasped, leaning my head on his shoulder, out of breath.

"Watch that mouth baby." Vance deeply chuckles, walking us over to the bed. "But I'm not finished with you just yet, so." My cheeks blush and my back hits the soft mattress below us.

Vance smirked, grabbing my ankles and yanking me down. "Since you want to deny the tension between us babygirl you'll pay for it now. I have rules and you're breaking them." I arched my back and he pushed me down.

"If you want me to stop say Blue ." He nods his head and I only close my eyes waiting for the pain. But nothing came.

"Please." I whine, pushing my ankles against his hand, only making him grip them tighter.

Vance grabbed my shirt and covered my eyes with it. Wow never thought he was so kinky. "Now don't you dare make any noise because if you do you'll get your ass beaten."

I moaned at his reply and he slapped my ass like he said he would. "Fuck me." I groan, getting impatient waiting for him to just pound into me.

I couldn't see what he did, but he gripped my legs and wrapped them around his forearms. My bottom half was up in the air and my top was being pushed into the mattress.

I felt his cock at my entrance, but doesn't go in. This man will be the death of me. My hands gripped the sheets to suppress my want to moan.

"Vance please." I suck in a breath, tilting my head to the side.

I heard his hand collide with my ass cheek again right before he enters me slowly. Why was he going slow?

"Be quiet." He demands sticking two fingers in my mouth. I sucked and nibbled on them lightly before he decided to choke me with them.

Saliva was running down my chin when he started to pick up his slow and hard pace. I probably looked like a needy women. Or in his case a slut.

His fingers were rough as I sucked on them. I moaned against them and held onto his arm as his thrusts moved my body up and down against the bed.

"Shit." Vance groaned, his thrusts getting sloper. That's how I knew he was close and I along with him.

I did what he said. I didn't make a noise, but was sweating from holding it in. At the end of the night I fell on his chest and his arms wrapped around me tightly.

He might treat me a different way in bed, but honestly I could separate the dominant man in there from the kind man who's son was my best friend.

We were going to have consequences, but then again who said we were anything? I wanted to be.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thank you for reading❤️