23~

Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴍʏ sᴋʏ

I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀʀᴄɪssɪsᴛ
(Lee's house)

"What the fuck."

We both pause and I quickly turn my head. There was Lee.

And at the moment Rose walked next to him. "What's going on?" She asks confused.

"Dorothea-." He says out of breath and my heart starts to pick up.

"Lee I'm sorry. It's just-." I try to continue, but he continues to make it worse.

"I was right, you two-you guys- oh my god you slept with my dad Dorothea." He shakes his head.

"Don't be mad please. I swear I never meant to hurt our friendship." I plead, trying not to cry in the moment.

I'm about to lose my friend, I've known since forever.

"Don't be mad? You guys are fucking sick!" He yells in my face.

"Did you know about this Rose?" Lee turns his head.

"No I swear I didn't!" She yells back.

"Ok calm the fuck down Lee." Vance walks up next to me.

"Oh so your defending her now? What the fuck dad she's twenty-two!" He shouts pointing his finger at me.

"Yeah, yeah I don't care about her being twenty-two, I've heard it enough. Go outside and Calm down before you say something you're going to regret." He points to the door.

"No. Dad I'm not a child who has to listen to you anymore. Get out of my fucking house! Both of you!" Lee yells once again and I look up at Vance, who has his fist clenched. No, no, no.

"Ok." I answer, grabbing Vance's hand rubbing it softly to calm him down.

"Call me when you're ready to talk." I frown walking away.

I knew Lee would act like this, or I mean worse. We've been friends since forever, and I definitely couldn't get the face Rose made when Lee finally said something.

I'm realizing something though. It's always about how Lee feels, everything has to be ok with him and not me or Rose or Vance.

Once Vance shuts the door, I wrap my arms around his neck and cry. I felt guilty for loving someone I shouldn't, but I'll never be ashamed of him.

I won't be shamed for who I love.

"I'm sorry babygirl." Vance whispers, kissing my head.

"He's never going to talk to me ever again." I take a quick breath in and out.

"Hey, he'll come around." He kisses my head again, this time hoisting me up in his arms.

"He has a right to be mad at me though, I'm dating his father." I cuddle into his neck, once we get into his car.

"It took him two to three months to get over the divorce, love. He'll realize I make you happy and if he is a true friend, that's all he will want. But in the mean time we are staying at my house." Vance puts the car in reverse.

"You have a house?" I raise an eyebrow.

He chuckles. "It was being re-designed. Well only the living room."

I tilt my head. "But the rest of the house is fine, so why not stay?"

Vance looks at me for a second, but then looks to the road.

"Well it was lonely, you know being by yourself all the time in a big house. Also, when I heard you were coming over, I needed to see you again." He smirks and my face flames up.

"I think you are a stalker Mr. Ramsey." I joke, tickling his neck but turns out I guess he's not ticklish.

"Only for you babygirl."

🌹🌹🌹

(Vance's house)

(Vance's house)

"I thought you said a house." I roll my eyes, standing up from sitting in his lap on the couch.

"That's all it is, a house." He holds onto my hips, making me stand stationary.

"What do you do for a living Mr. Ramsey?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Again with the names baby." He shakes his head, laughing.

"Tell me." I bite my lip, looking around at the grand living room. Well, it just got re-designed.

"I own hotels and I own buildings. Just strictly real estate." He nods his head.

"Interesting." I then look down at Vance. "So-."

"Shh." He says, pulling me onto the couch. My back hit his front as we fell on it.

I giggled and I felt him snicker against me. "I love you." His breath hits my neck, sending a chill down my body.

"I love you too. Nothing will ever change that." I whisper the last part.

So we slept on the couch, until early morning where he might have just given me the best thrill of my life.

Who can say, you will never know.

🌹🌹🌹
Thank you for reading❤️
Sorry for the short chapter, but we are nearing the end loves. Enjoy💕