03~

Used to be scared of the ocean, cause I didn't know how to swim

Dorothea P.O.V

This stupid exam was not at all what I studied for. What the fuck was it you may ask? I sure has hell do not know. Joe promised to pick me up, but since I had been sitting here for over an hour, I suggest that he totally forgot about me and was definitely fucking his girlfriend, who I hated. She made everything worse and not to mention she took my brother, who used to care about me, away.

Now, Joe is a selfish stuck up prick, who gets drunk, fucks his girlfriend most of the time when in fact he promises me things, he does not do. Yes, I needed to get that anger out because it is unhealthy.

"Fuck this." I scoff, calling Rose on my new phone. I just added her on here too and now is her first day back from The Bahamas.

"Hey Dorothea." She says into the phone.

"Hey Rose, you know I hate to bother you but Joe didn't show up again." My voice is not aggressive but frustrated.

"No bother at all love. But you should really think about getting your drivers license." She laughed and I heard her shuffle her feet.

"Stop teasing me about my inability to drive."
I fake cry, running my finger through my hair.

"Lee seriously my bag is still outside on the pavement!" I hear her yell.

"Oh my gosh what a lazy son of a bitch." She whispers to me.

"That's your husband your talking about Rose! Be nice." I squeal, watching a black ram truck pull up.

"Why the fuck is Vance here?" I stand up, watching him roll down the window.

"What? Mr. Ramsey?" She asks.

"I'm calling you back Rose." I hang up the phone and walk up to him.

"Literally for the last three days, I've seen you. Are
You stalking me or something Vance?" I raise an eyebrow as he shakes his head.

"I think it's funny that you think I'm meeting you here babygirl, but I'm here for Lee who is failing three of his classes." He scoffs.

I mentally hit myself. Stupid. How could
I be so selfish to think he was here for me?

"But what the fuck are you doing here it's 5 in the afternoon?" Vance unbuckles his seatbelt.