08~

Way to good at falling for the bad ones

Dorothea P.O.V

"Movie night!" Rose cheers, knocking on the door. I peak up from the book in my face and quickly put on black socks. For what reason I don't know.

She had a bottle of wine and two glasses in her hands and posed with her leg in the air. "Rose, your forgetting I don't like drinking." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Fine, but what if I give you twisted tea?" She tilts her head. "No!" I silently yell and Rose sighed.

"And Rose your pregnant, you can't have alcohol!" I shriek taking the glasses from her hands and she put her hands on her hips.

"I was asking you silly. Lee gave me a whole lecture about this." Rose rolled her eyes. "Also tell Vance about movie night, but if he says no that's fine."

"Do I have to?" I sighed, sitting down the glasses on the bed.

"Between us girls Dorothea, there is like this tension between you two. Like did u guys have-." I immediately cut her off.

"No!" I yell, leaving the wine bottle on the night stand. "Okay-I'm going to see if I'm burning the popcorn now." Rose puts her hands up in defense, backing out the room.

For one, I definitely thought I liked Vance more than I should. The way your not supposed to think of your one best friend's dad. Wow my life is seriously turning into a fucking movie.

I walked down the short hallway seeing his door open. I didn't think anything of it, but I knocked on the wall looking for him. Suddenly the bathroom door opened across the hall and I flipped in that direction.

There Vance stood, his naked body showing. He had so many tattoos. More than I could probably count. I blush as he could definitely tell I'm checking him out.

"Um-Rose wanted me to tell you that uh-." He started to walk near me causing me to hit my head against the wall.

"You were saying?" Vance raises an eyebrow, looking down at me.

My mouth was dry at this point. "Uh-its movie night, she wanted me to tell you or at least ask if you wanted to j-join." I shutter, as he leans his hand next to my head.

My eyes follow his brown ones as he searches for something. "Were you jealous earlier babygirl?" His voice is raspy, sounding like he just woke up from a nap. Or maybe again probably just his normal voice.

"Uh-." I look away from him. "Why would I be Mr. Ramsey?" My eyes diverted back to his, once I asked my question.

He hummed, slowly putting his hand around my throat. I gasped at the feeling. "You know better than to call me that right babygirl?" Vance once again raises his eyebrows.