09~

All you do is come around

Dorothea P.O.V

I questioned who the hell Deyla was. She was some older woman with black hair and short. As short as me actually.

"Lee!" Vance yelled turning towards me. He had a sorry look on his face as he let her in.

"What?! Seriously I-." Lee paused walking down the stairs. "Mom?"

Oh. My eyes went wide, sitting back on the chair. Shit, this was his ex-wife.

"You've grown so much baby." She smiled, hugging Lee still with her purse on her shoulder.

I wiped my lip, trying to get a hair out of my mouth and when I looked up Delya was looking straight at me. "Oh-so I see you've moved on with some skank." She smirked at me.

"She's not my girlfriend Delya and she's not a skank." Vance scoffed, throwing his head back. "Can we just talk in the kitchen?"

I won't lie, that name really hurt my feelings but it's okay. It was just a mistake and won't happen again right?

"God Damn it, I'm so sorry Dorothea." Lee walks up to me.

"It's okay, I'm just going to go to bed now." I beamed, hugging him before running up the stairs.

Truth be told, like I said I was hurt by those words. For what I think I know is that they haven't seen her in years and now she just shows up.

For the past hour, I've been staring up at the ceiling. I kissed Lee's father. Well he kissed me, but I kissed him. What the hell is wrong with me? I rubbed my head. This could not happen again, I'll make sure of it.

Either I'd confess to Lee or he would throw me out like Joe. I'm absolutely screwed.

Knock. Knock.

I look over to see Vance in his black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. Fuck his looks.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper as he sits at the edge of my bed. I grabbed my covers and sat up on the headboard.

"Im shocked after years of not giving me a god damn call, she's here." Vance gulps down.

"And I'm sorry she called you a skank." He rubbed his eye, chuckling. 

"Uh-its not your fault. I kinda am." I nervously answer, looking at the tv in front of me. "Dorothea you're not a skank." He flatly answers back.

"You should go start working on your relationship with her again Vance." I sigh, playing with my fingers.

"I've known you for what? Three-Five weeks now? You kissed me? Sounds like I'm just a skank." My eyes go wide, realizing i am totally a skank. I scoffed.

"You have no point or proof you're a skank, also she left me for my best friend. So if anyone is a skank it's her." Vance smirked, watching me smile in return.

"I could get used to these late night talks Mr. Ramsey." I tilt my head, smiling from ear to ear.

He rolled his eyes. "Wow babygirl, you really know how to test me."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He nods his head towards the spot next to me.

I hummed. "Not very appropriate Vance. Plus, if Lee comes looking for you-." He cuts me off by kissing my lips.

"You know you really can shut up sometimes." He winks, pulling away. I was shocked, staring at what he just did. He acted like it was normal.

"Fine, but just tonight." I nod my head, watching him like a little child jump on the bed next to me. We both laughed, as he almost actually fell off.

What was this man doing to me?

🌸🌸🌸🌸

I woke up to a cold bed. I won't say I expected him to stay, but it hurt that he didn't.

Once I woke up fully and brushed my teeth, I found Vance's black t-shirt laying on his side of the bed. He'd never know I took his shirt.

I changed my underwear and bra, putting on the shirt afterwards. It fit my body perfectly and ended right above my knees.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" I hear a deep voice behind me announce. I hit the back of my legs on the bed and turned around to see Vance with only Grey sweatpants on.

"I-uh." I shutter, looking down in shame. You're such an idiot Dorothea.

"I thought you left." I gulped down the dryness in my throat.

He hummed, wondering to where my eyes were. "And give me a good reason I would do that?"

My heart pounded as he got closer to me, and possessively put his hand on my hip. "Just didn't know if you-if you wanted to stay."

I heard him sigh, softly tilting my chin up and grabbing my cheek. "Don't think that okay. Plus, I like you in my shirt." His eyes twinkle with joy.

I felt my cheeks blush, but what made me blush even more was the force of his kiss. It made my knees go weak. Vance grabbed the back of my legs and threw me back on the bed.

The smirk on his face was evident. Our eye contact didn't last long as he pushed me up to his height, kissing me aggressively. A moan came from the back of my throat.

His hands ran up, my thighs getting closer to my core. The fact I was this desperate for this man was pathetic. I had to stop.

"Wait-." I breathlessly answer.

Vance pulled away from my lips, looking down at me. "Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?" He creases his eyebrows.

I smiled at his concern. "No I'm okay, but I haven't had sex for a while and-." He cuts me off by a laugh.

"Dorothea you thought I was going to have sex with you?" Vance chuckled again.

Tears brimmed from my eyes and I looked away in embarrassment, along with shame. "Babygirl I'm joking." He rubbed my cheek, making me look at him again.

"I'll be gentle okay." Vance soothed, slowly running his fingers down my thighs.

"Can I?" He watched the emotions on my face as he slowly wraps his fingers around my lace underwear.

"Yes." I whisper.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading❤️