10~

Something bout you

Something bout you

Smut warning⚠️

Dorothea P.O.V

"Yes." I whisper.

His eyes looked at mine as I put my hips up, letting him drag my lace underwear off. I bit my lip from his fingertips. I wonder what his-.

His lips met mine, slowly pushing me on my back. "Dorothea, I-. This is my first time trying to be gentle so if it's too much just tell me to stop." Vance crease his eyebrows.

I only nod my head, trying to kiss him but he backs up. "It's okay Vance."

I gave him a look of reassurance and he finally gave in, kissing me. First kisses were supposed to be awkward, but this first kiss was nothing like that. Our lips molded together perfectly.

His shirt was now above my head, leaving my hands above my head. I was wondering if he meant to leave it there, but by the way he was holding my hands there meant they were.

"Fuck." He groans, looking down at my body. His fingers run up from my core to my throat.

My breathing picked up, once he steadily placed his hand, squeezing around my throat. I closed my eyes waiting for him to do anything, but he didn't.

I opened both my eyes finding Vance breathing uncontrollably. "Vance what's wrong?" I ask as he lets go of my hands.

He shakes his head. "I-I can't be gentle-."

For some reason hearing him shutter turned me on even more.

I sighed and sat up looking at him. "Then don't be."

His eyes widened, tilting his head up at me. I could see him thinking over it, but he gave in.

As I kissed him, my legs wrapped around his sweatpants and pulled them down.

I heard him groan and he eventually put my hands above my head aggressively.

"You have to be quiet babygirl." Vance smirked adjusting his dick so it was able to enter me.

"I don't know if it will even feel good Mr. ego." I smirked, and once I said that he pushed himself in.

My mouth flew open and I threw my head back as he kept ramming into me multiple times. Each thrust got harder and more aggressive. It's like he didn't even listen to me saying I haven't had sex in a while.

"God your so fucking tight." He whispers in my ear, as I lose all control.

"Vance." I moan, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands wrapped around my thighs, pushing them up more.

This new position gave him deeper access. He increased his speed, and I arch my back in the process.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I grip the sheets tightly, hearing Vance moan again.

"Be quiet babygirl." He demands, covering his hand over my mouth.

"Don't want Lee knowing his whore of a best friend is fucking his dad right?" He slightly smirks, but I only my eyes in the back of my head.

His words. Whore. I would be offended if anyone else called me that, but for some reason calling me whore only made me want him to fuck me senselessly.

I moan into his hand, feeling my climax coming. I could tell Vance was almost there too. "I'm gonna cum Vance."

I groaned from the loss of touch and feeling. He forcefully, pulled me onto his lap. My hands wrapped around his neck and his dick entered me without warning.

I threw my head back, digging my nails into his back. It was pleasure and pain mixed into one. Vance grabbed my butt pushing me up and down at the pace he wanted me to go.

I let a tear roll down my eye, hiding my moans in his neck.

"Yes." I cry once he keeps hitting that certain spot that's pushing me over my edge.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum babygirl." Vance pushed me faster.

"Im coming." I put my hand over my mouth as I release onto him.

His hands pushed me down and kept me there as he came right inside of me, covering my walls. I whimper, feeling the warmth of him inside and him withdrawing himself from me.

I could barely feel my legs, but Vance had other plans. "You really think I'm done with you?" He whispers, pushing my head back and slapping my ass.

Smut Over⚠️
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I groan as I feel the sun hitting my back. My body hurt so bad as I opened my eyes.

A smile came to my face, once I remember what happened last night. Seeing Vance in my bed was let's say refreshing, but maybe it didn't mean anything to him and I was just a quick fuck. Deep down it meant the world to me, even if I just met this man a few weeks ago.

"Morning." I announce watching his eyes open. His eyes met mine and danced with amusement.

But once he looked down at my neck and chest, he looked away and sat up on the bed. "What's wrong-." He cuts me off.

"I was too rough with you." He sighs, clenching his fists. "The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me." I wrap the covers around my naked body, and crawl over to him.

"Have you looked in the mirror Dorothea? I hurt you." Vance shrugs, going to walk to the door, but I run in front of him.

"You didn't hurt me okay." I look up at his eyes and nod my head in recurrence. "So if I have a bruise or a handprint on me I really just don't care. Last night was the best night of my life."

"Dorothea-." He sighs.

"Just shut up for once Vance. You didn't hurt me. Stop worrying." I hit his chest lightly.

Vance held my cheek, leaning down to my height and kissing me. "Last night was the best night of my life too." He smiled, kissing me again.

I smiled too into the kiss and this would have definitely gone somewhere if it weren't for-

"Dorothea!" I hear from outside the door, and I felt someone open the door against my back.

Shit.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for reading❤️