21~

Qᴜᴏᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴀᴅɴᴇss.

Jᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴɪᴄᴏᴛɪɴᴇ, Hᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ, Mᴏʀᴘʜɪɴᴇ

Dorothea P.O.V

My feet float in the water and I sit back, laying on the cement. The stars looked bright and the moon shining along with them. God, how I wonder what's up there sometimes.

I started to hum a song, nothing important- just a song.

I hoped they weren't too worried about me. Knowing Rose though, she's probably shitting herself. Seeing them all so social and happy with Meredith made me jealous.

Meredith was trying to steal Vance away from me anyway. But says the one who had an episode, broke up with me- after confessing undying love for him- to tell him how much he doesn't understand.

Honestly I sounded like a bitch at this point. I laughed, you are one Dorothea.

"Shit Dorothea, why the fuck would you leave like that?!" I heard shoes stop and someone breathing heavily next to me.

"What?" I gasp when I see Vance's face.

His eyes bloodshot and knuckles bloody. Wonder who he beat up.

"You fucking ran away! Rose was panicking, Lee and her went driving to god knows the fuck where!" He grabs his hair and sits on his butt next to me.

"Yeah." I sit up looking away from him.

"What's wrong with you lately? Is it Meredith?" He asks.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. "What do you think Vance? You're not dumb."

I heard him sigh. "Let's go."

"No."

"What the fuck do you mean no?" Vance puts his hands up.

"Tell me you don't like her." I stand up, standing right in front of him.

"Tell me you don't love her, like I want you to love me." His eyes soften at my words.

"Dorothea-." He shook his head.

"Tell me." I take a step closer. "That day I left you, I was not in my right mind. But what hurts more is you moved on with someone new."