EPILOGUE: MARS, THE HACKER.

The sun was shining brightly on the backyard of the mansion. The breeze was cool and the air was filled with flowers aroma. It was spring.

One person was enjoying that spring morning in the backyard. Was she? She was hanging upside down to the pull-up bar like some bat. Her eyes were closed and her short hair was laid down to sway with the playful wind. Her arms were dangling and her body was swinging back and forth. That was how she used to distract her mind before she started loving planks.

Her resting facial features started to tense and her ears twitched once she sensed movement around her. She heard footsteps getting closer to her dangling body. One was familiar to her, the other was much weaker and not familiar at all. Her eyes shot open, to fall on the figures walking towards her.

"What did you bring?" She asked the old man. Before he could answer, Ve reached the bar with her hands. She wrapped them around it and dropped her legs down, then she twirled around it a few times before she lets it go and fly above it to land on her feet with a back flip.

She walked up to the smaller figure and stood just in front of it. She ruffled her hair and then crossed her arms to her chest. She cocked an eyebrow and checked the boy. "What is that?" She asked the older man.

"A human, obviously. So, it's not what. It's who." The man answered.

Ve looked at the boy again. He was shorter than her and looked a few years younger. He was holding a fluffy puppy plushie to his chest, almost stuffing his face into it. It looked just like him. His eyes looked like he was crying. He looked lost and scared.

Ve felt a lump in her throat once she saw the boy. He reminded her of herself when Pluto brought her to this mansion first time. She moved her eyes to Pluto again. "Is he your son?" She asked.

"No, Ve." Pluto said rolling his eyes.

"He's not married. He didn't even get a girlfriend." The boy said faintly. His words came muffled because his mouth was stuffed into his plushie.

"Oh, you talk. I thought you were mute as your puppy."

"It's a plushie! It can't talk." The boy said a little louder than before. "I'm a human. I can talk."

"Look at you raising your voice and teaching me, little smartass." She snapped.

"I'm not smartass. I'm smart." The boy said, pushing his plushie away from his face and looking at Ve angrily which made her giggle because he looked cute.

"You are a smartass indeed." She told him, ruffling his fluffy hair then turned to Pluto. "I like him. He feels like a neighborhood golden retriever puppy."

Pluto again rolled his eyes and was about to reply but his phone ringing stopped him. He pulled the phone out of his suit's pocket and checked the ID caller. "He's not a puppy, Ve. He's a new member of our family." He said walking away from them. "Get to know each other as I finish this call. And don't scare the boy." He yelled and walked into the mansion.

Ve looked at the little boy from the corner of her eyes. He was looking at her in the same way. "What's your name?"

"Se-" He stopped and blinked a few times. "Mars. My name is Mars."

"How old are you?"

"Three years and three months younger than you." He answered. Ve's eyes widened at the boy.

"How do you know my age?"

"I hacked your social media accounts." He stated.

"YOU WHAT?" She screamed.

"Goddess_of_beauty97."  He said unbothered, then sat on the grass of the backyard and crossed his legs, leaving Ve dumbfounded.

"Who are you, kid?" She asked sitting down to be facing him.