SIX.

The shooting went better than the last time. The black widow didn't make a lot of mistakes. Guess she learned some professionalism. Hours were passing, we were moving from one set to another within the open location. The scenes were changing and the decorations along with the outfits and makeup too. I had some tasks like the previous day, including some calls and reservations. I was tired as hell and I could sleep standing right now.

Luckily, there was a break and Mr. Kim asked me to stick to the spoiled kid to make sure that the black widow doesn't approach as he went to check on something. Chan sat in his chair, slurping his drink while I stood next to him, holding a fan close to his neck and face. He was scrolling his phone, going through models' photos on Instagram while smirking.

Pervert!

My stomach started to roll up as I didn't eat anything the whole day. Honestly, the last thing I ate was the bakery that manager Kim brought the day before. I didn't have time to eat after that and I was dragged from my bed early. I just hoped that my stomach doesn't growl, cause I didn't need to be embarrassed.

When was my body on my side? Shit.

It's growling loudly.

I peeked at Chan who didn't move his head or stop scrolling. Thanks God, he didn't hear that. If he had, he would start teasing and I was on the edge of eating him alive out of hunger.

"Oi, sit down here." His voice cut my bloody thoughts as he stood up pointing to his chair.

"Why? Where are you going?"

"To the toilet."

"I'm coming with you." I said dropping the fan to his chair.

"What? Are you following me to the toilet? What are you?"

"Mr. Kim said that I have to stick to you till he comes back."

He sighed rubbing his face. "I'm not a kid who needs a babysitter. So, sit here till I finish my business and come back." He pointed at the chair. I ignored him and started walking towards Lu.

"Where are you going?" He asked from behind.

"I'm taking her as a hostage till you come back. Just in case."

He followed me and grabbed my arm, turning me around aggressively, crashing me to his body. He looked down at me angrily. "I said you sit down here till I come back." He said in a low voice while gritting his teeth. "I'm going alone and no one is following. Not you. Not Lu."

I snatched my arm and pushed him away. I think I'll get a pink notebook with cute flamingos on the cover and I would write down every action he does and the equivalent punishment to it so, I can sum up the score when this mission ends and not miss a single punishment! I guess skinning him alive would be no fun. I have to look for more creative methods to end this creature in the most painful way ever.

I walked back to the chair, crossed my arms, and shoved my eyes away.

"I said sit down." He stated.

"Why are you obsessed about sitting down? I don't want to."

"I don't want my chair to get cold when I get back! I hate being cold and you are the assistant who has to keep me satisfied and comfy! So, you'd better keep my damn chair warm till I come back." He pointed at me, turned around, and walked away.

He's literally using my ass to keep his ass warm. He's sick in the head!

I sat down silently but kept an eye on Lu to make sure she doesn't sneak out and follow him. I don't give a shit about his affairs but I didn't want Mr. Kim to be upset again. Chan was already cautious around Lu. Looks like he was scolded the day before. Even if he's a spoiled kid, you can easily see that he respects his manager and follows his decisions. Most of them.