FOUR.

"I don't have a spare!" I exclaimed, staring at him.

"And I clearly said that I don't give a shit." He said, stepping towards me again, pointing a finger at my face.

That little spoiled arrogant rat!

"Chan, let go this time. The girl has no spare and it's not a big deal anyways!"

"I said she takes this off, then she takes this off! Remember the last time a hair stylist had a bracelet like mine what happened?"

"Like you care." I snapped, rolling my eyes.

"What did you say?"

"You are already on every week's scandals and hot news! Why do you suddenly care about a new one?" I yelled.

His face was getting angrier and redder. At least I could see that his facial muscles work. "You don't know shit about me! And you'll never know because you are fired." He yelled.

"You are not the one who hired me to fire me. Besides, I'm not your fucking assistant. I'm Mr. Kim's. So, to your bad luck, I'm here as long as he allows me to. Deal with it Mr. spoiled arrogant."

He was about to reply when his manager interfered.

"Calm down, kids." He yelled. "Both of you! No one is getting fired and no more yelling! Venus," He called shoving his eyes to me. "wait here. I'll go get you something to change in. Don't fight while I'm away and be good kids. God! I already had a hard time babysitting one. Now I have two." He said as he opened the door and walked out closing it behind him.

I shoved my eyes away and Chan did the same before he walks back to his comfy chair and lands on it. That wasn't a good start. I almost got myself fired on the very first day. Mars will tease me for a million years.

Mr. Kim came back shortly and handed me a black hoodie. He then took back the card he gave me earlier and told me he would do the breakfast task for today to spare the time we wasted on quarreling since we were already running late. He left and I was about to follow when the spoiled kid talked again.

"Where are you going?"

"The toilets or wherever I can change."

"You are not walking out of this room without changing."

"And how is that with you here? Are you trying to get me stripped? That was your plan?" I glared at him.

"What? No." He denied it immediately. "I don't give a shit about you! You don't look interesting anyways." He said smirking after his eyes moved up and down my body.

"Do you know that you look like a pure pervert?"

"And do you know that you look like a pure bitch?" He scoffed.

My jaw dropped. "Did you just call me a bitch?"

"You called me a pervert and a spoiled arrogant but I can't call you a bitch?"

He had a point. But that doesn't stop me from skinning him alive in my imagination.

"I hope you forget to tie your shoelace and you trip over, fall face down, break your nose and those white teeth along with your jaw that you'll have to feed on blended food for the rest of your life." I yelled and crossed my arms.

He looked at me with confusion for a second then started laughing out loud, kicking his feet to the floor and holding his stomach. "What was that? What are you? A middle school kid?" He said still giggling. You won't be giggling when I skin you! "Just get changed already, we are running out of time and you have to get to work if you don't want to get fired. I'm not looking at you. I'm reading my script anyways!" He said waving the script at me before he stuffs his face in it, trying his best to get rid of the remnants of giggles he had.