TWENTY ONE.

"You drive?" I asked still having wide eyes.

"I drive." He answered.

"You are a kid!"

"I'm not!"

"Who the hell are you?" I yelled.

He smiled widely at me while plugging his earpiece and pressing its button. "I'm Earth." Then he shoved his eyes to the road and started talking through his earpiece.

I was dumbfounded. My brain cells were trying their best but no, not a single clue of what was happening.

After quite some time, I found that we were pulling over in front of our mansion. Once the car stopped, I jumped out and stormed into the house. Mars and Pluto were there waiting for me. They looked dead worried but that was the least I could care about now. Pluto ran towards me as soon as his eyes landed on me.

"Ve!" He called hugging me and checking my body. "Thank God you are safe! I almost die-" He added. I pushed him away but not in a harsh way.

"Care to explain?" I said pointing at the boy, oh, Earth!

"You can rest and get your wounds cleaned then we would talk."

"No. Now!" I yelled. "I need to know why the cutie cheesecake was there and why the hell his name is Earth."

Silence.

The type of silence I don't like. They had the faces I don't like too. They looked guilty with their gloomy expressions and lowered heads.

"He's one of us, Ve." Mars was the first to cut that silence.

"W-What? How? That kid?"

"I'm not a kid!" The cutie cheesecake whined.

"Yes, you are!" I said turning to face him. "You said you are a high school student that makes you a kid."

"I said I'm preparing for entrance exams, not a high school student."

"No difference to me." I yelled.

"Calm down, Ve." Pluto said as he was trying to hold me again but I stepped back.

"Oh! Right, I have to calm down." I scoffed. "I thought it was only the three of us, four if we count Mercury, but turned out that the cutie cheesecake -who is not a kid- is one of us! He's an assassin." I turned to face the little boy again. "Wait, how could you be an assassin when you are afraid of water? We are traine-"

"Woah, woah. Slow down." He cut my words. "I'm not an assassin. I'm the driver here." The cutie cheesecake -now named Earth- said still maintaining his ever-lasting cute smile.

"The driver?" I asked moving my eyes from Earth to Mars to Pluto.

"Yes, an assassin, a hacker, a driver, a paramedic, the boss. Team, yeah." Mars said while mentioning our positions and counting on his fingers awkwardly, trying to lighten up the mode. I glared at him and he flinched.

"You knew about that?" I asked Mars. His face darkened and the guilt painted it again.

"I-I..." He tried to talk but his words got trapped in his throat. He just looked at me apologetically then dropped his head down.

"Come on, Venus." Pluto whined. "I wouldn't have sent you out there without making sure you are protected."

"And that cutie cheesecake is my protection?" I scoffed pointing at him.

"Obviously, I saved your life just a few minutes ago." Earth said pouting.

"Do you even have a driving license, kid?" I asked him.