THIRTY TWO.

Chan's POV:

My world was falling apart. The girl I love was an assassin. The girl that I almost dated before was the daughter of the man that the girl I love killed, which was a mafia by the way. My manager whom I trusted with my life turned out to be working for my dad. The dad that I never trusted kidnapped his own son and kept me locked in some dungeon, tied up with a taped mouth.

No one to trust.

And now, the girl I love snatched a knife from my hand, and even though she was badly injured, she managed to pull my best friend and turn him around, passing her cuffed hands over his head to hold the knife to his neck.

"VE!" I yelled.

"Venus! What the hell?" Jinyoung panicked.

"Sorry, dude. But you are not the only one who can act here!" She said smirking.

"Ve, don't pleas-" I talked.

"Pull his gun, Chan. Now!" She yelled, cutting my words.

"What?"

"Now! The guards are coming back."

I was confused. Jinyoung was confused. I didn't know why but I did as she asked. I pulled his gun. "Now what?" I asked.

"To the door." She said just a second before the door opened and one of the guards walks in. I aimed the gun at the door as she told me. I can't use a gun. I don't know how to. I never pulled a trigger except in my dramas and movies. But I knew how to hold it in the right way that would make anyone think I'm really shooting.

"Sir, we hea-" The man said then his eyes widened. He pulled his gun pointing it at us. Another man joined in the room pointing his gun too.

"Tell your men to lower their guns if they want you alive and in one piece." Ve threatened in a scary low husky voice.

"Guns down." Jinyoung yelled. The guards hesitated and looked at each other. Jinyoung yelled at them one more time which made them drop their guns to the floor.

"Kick them here, darlings." Ve said and the guards kicked the guns in our direction. She eyed me and then the guns and I got that she wanted me to pick them up. And that was what I did. "Now darlings, take out your cutie wires and tie yourself to that lovely pipe over there." She ordered them.

The men were glaring at her, clenching their jaws but they moved slowly to the old rusty water pipe across the room and took wires out of their pockets, and started tying their hands to the pipe.

"Good job, darlings." She told them once they finished tying themselves before she turns a little to me. "Let's go." Venus said and started limping to the door, pulling Jinyoung with her which was a tough task for Ve right then since she was badly injured. She was groaning in pain under her breath while pulling him, which made me secure a hand to her waist to give her some kind of support.

Leaving the room, we shut the door close to spare ourselves sometime before the two men inside get to free themselves. We walked through the long corridor. No one was there to stop us. Ve's leg started bleeding again and she was limping, leaving a trail of blood behind her. She was in pain, I could see that. Even if she doesn't scream or cry, I knew she was aching. She was just acting strong.

It didn't take long and we were upstairs, facing a dozen of angry men with guns. We were at one of the Parks luxurious mansions that contradicted the dirty dungeons it had beneath it. The Parks men were stuffing the mansion since it belonged to them. The ones that were always protecting me, now have guns pointed at my head and I have a gun pointed at ... Ummm, at no one! I didn't know who to aim at!