"I'm still impressed, you know? " he told me "of course, you can't do it" I smiled at him, he got on top of me "so you want to ride me or fuck me? " he asked.

"Baby, I feel like laying down, we had a rough mission a week ago" I told him covering my eyes, he grumbled making me uncover my eyes to see his sad eyes "fine but be rough" I smirked  at him.

He quickly rush to get his clothes off and threw them on the ground, he pulled the cover off me before kissing me "thank you" he whispered before pulling my boxers off.

I covered my eyes before feeling my legs raise "no lube or.....? " I shrug when he asked "I don't care" I mumbled, I heard a cap open before he shoved his fingers in me, my breath hitched at every movement I felt.

He hit my prostate making a moan escape from me, I uncover my eyes for the 2nd time before grabbing his hand "just shove it in me" I groaned making him chuckle.

"Fine" he rolled his eyes, I sighed in relief "don't forget the lube" I said as I felt his head near my hole, I heard him grumble again which made me chuckle.

I watch him squirt some lube in his hands before rubbing his dick making him moan.

I watch as he slowly rub his dick, tilting his head up in pleasure before looking at me and smiling "hurry" I mumbled before he picked up my legs and put them on his shoulders.

I felt his head rub against my hole before he pushed in quickly, I grip the sheet as he moaned.

I regret telling him to be rough, he fucking slammed into me every single time, not missing a beat, hitting that one spot every time.

I knew I was going to be sore after this "how the fuck you're going so rough? " I moaned, he chuckled before I look up at him with a serious face.

He leaned down and whispered "you wanted it rough" he kissed my neck before grabbing my hands and holding them above me on the bed.

I was screaming as he slammed into me, I couldn't wait to cum making me smile just waiting for the sweet release as I felt my stomach tighten up.

Anakin knew I was about to cum because he quicken his pace, the tighter my stomach got, the more my wings glowed.

My breath was uneasy as he slammed the fuck out of me "how the hell he going this fast? " I thought until I felt the pain in my stomach.

I looked directly in his eyes making him smile at me and kiss me "want me to go faster? " he asked "yes" I moaned making him chuckle.

Increasing his pace may seem impossible but a few minutes of him and I was cumming all over us making him smile and kiss me.

"You wanna suck me off or can I? -"" let me suck you off" I mumbled watching him get off the bed and walking to where his dick was in front of my mouth.

I turned over on my side and looked up at him with my mouth open, he got the signal to just shove it in my mouth.

I just let him use me while I listen to his moans, I just wish he would cum all ready, so we can get into a nice long warm bath with some red wine, yeah that would be nice.

I felt the pain in my legs before hot cum shot into my mouth kicking me out of thought, he pulled out of my mouth as I drinking his cum.

I looked up at him before he walked away to the bathroom "how can the most nicest guy in the universe, be the most aggressive in sex? " I mumbled before hearing water run and his humming.

I smiled at the song, of course it was his favorite , leave the door open by Bruno Mars, I continue listening to him before I heard him stop.

(The song is up at the top🛸)

I look at the door in confusion and then it open "you coming or what? " I heard his voice as steam rolled out to our bedroom disappearing after a few seconds of escaping.

I quickly get up and it's better than how I was dreaming it, red bottle of wine right next to the tap followed with 2 glasses for the acohol and the bathroom filled with bubbles and hot water.

"You like it? " he asked "I love it" I walked over to the bath tub and put one foot in, I sighed at the feeling of relaxation.

I put my other foot in as I was getting a feel of it, I slowly sink down into the bath tub feeling the water rise above me before I sat down and let the water stop at my collarbone.

I felt his smile making me look at him to be sure he was smiling, there was a bigger smile than imagine on his face.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself" he got in after me and sat in front of me before grabbing the bottle and opening it, he poured both of us a glass before handing my glass to me.

He finished pouring his glass before looking at me, I look out our window that hover over the tub "I have a question " he told me "yes? " I asked as my attention was fully on the city below us.

He hesitant for a few before I looked at him "What do you want to do later? " he asked "how about we cuddle? " I smiled at him "we lost track of time and it's like 3pm" I told him.

"Yeah" he looked down and beside the tub "didn't he reach down there when he was about to get in? " I asked myself before looking more out watching people drive while some people walked.

I felt movement in the tub but it didn't pull me from thought.

"My actual question is... " he drifted off making me look at him "will you be my husband, (name)? " my eyes widen, I didn't answer making him regret saying that "I'm just-"" yes, please" I smiled like crazy as I set my glass down and he took a box from the side of the tub.

A little bit of water on it but it didn't bother me, he took the ring and slipped it on my finger.

Crazy, how it fit perfectly on my hand making me look at him "it's beautiful" I told him looking at the diamond jewel on my finger.

It seem like everything was the perfect day, I smiled at him and moved forward to lay back on him before grabbing my glass and cuddling with him in the bath tub, yes this is the most perfect day.

The end

This took a some form of a long time because 2 days in a row was invited to get into the pool and when I got out, I was too tired to write oops

Bye I'm finna post military base next week