Scott - Chapter Fifty-Two

L I A M

A Berserker rushed in at us, and stood in the middle of the room, circling us all as we stood there watching it. Something felt familiar about it, and that was terrifying.

Malia rushed at it, only to get it's fist slammed into her jaw, making her fly backward into loose pieces of wood. Next, Peter rushed at it, taking a different approach. Peter went for the legs, and the Berserker took it's knee to his face, sending him up and into the air.

Finally, I snapped out of my frightened daze, and rushed at it, getting one good hit in before it shot me backwards. Malia nodded to Peter as they both rushed at it, tackling it to the ground. I rushed over, only to get elbowed in ribs by the flailing Berserker.

Peter held it's arms back as it struggled to get free. I shook my head, something wasn't right. Taking down a Berserker wasn't this easy, it acted as if it didn't want to fight us, even though it was.

"Take him! Aim for the skull! Kill it! Kill it now!" Peter screamed as Malia grabbed a bull's horn off the ground.

Malia rushed at it with the horn, and just before it was stabbed into it's skull, Kira's katana shined through the air and knocked the horn from her hands, releasing the Berserker.

"No, wait, wait, Malia, wait!" Kira yelled.

"It's Scott!" Stiles said, panting with his hands out in front of him. "It's Scott."

The Berserker rushed towards Malia, grabbing her by the wrist and spinning her around him, knocking down Peter and throwing Malia into a concrete wall. Then, he stormed at Kira.

Kira dropped her sword, refusing to fight the thing she thought was Scott... was she delusional? "Scott? Scott, don't!"

Kira didn't have any more time to plead, the Berserker's fist connected with her jaw, sending her flying up and landing hard on the concrete ground.

Next was Stiles, who stood with his hands out in front of him, as the Berserker walked towards him. "Scott, it's me. It's St--"

Stiles was interrupted by the Berserker hitting him down to the ground, and Stiles looked up at him confused and hurt. The Berserker turned around and made it's way towards me, picking me up by the throat and pushing me up against a concrete wall.

I looked down at his eyes, the eyes on the Alpha I once knew. The eyes of my friend.

"Scott."