That Escalated Quickly - Chapter Forty-Two

L I A M

Annie awoke gasping on my bed, and I sighed in relief, immediately cascading my lips over hers. They began to move in sync, perfectly and exactly in sync. I pushed at her bottom lip, asking for entry, and she gladly granted, running her hands through my hair as my tongue explored her mouth.

Finally, Annie pulled away for air, covering herself back up with my sweatshirt that had come halfway off her body. "What happened?" she asked, smelling my shirt.

I sat down on the bed next to her, and she scooted over, giving me more room to kick my feet up, which I happily did. "You were shot three times with wolfsbane laced bullets, and by the time we got you to Deaton's clinic, it had almost reached your heart. You've been out all day... and the dead pool's over. Stiles found a way to shut it down."

A smile slowly made its way onto her face as Annie looked around the room, "What time is it?"

I looked at my alarm clock sitting on my nightstand. "It's 9:00, want me to take you home? Your dad wasn't exactly happy about you staying here, but I wouldn't let them take you anywhere else."

Annie smirked at me, rolling herself on top of me, positioning her hips above mine and making me moan. She leaned down, really close to my lips, "Well, since I've already slept... there's other things we could do."

I smiled as she trailed soft kisses on my jawline, and down my neck. My bottom lip trembling as she slid her tiny fingers up the hem of my shirt, and lifting it off my body, leaving me in just my jeans.

Annie trailed kissed down my chest, looking up at me and smiling. I flipped her over, so that I was on top of her, and pulled off her shirt while she giggled. I ran my tongue down her chest and to her naval, grabbing the sides of her sports bra and pulling.

"Oh, Liam," Annie called out.

I smiled, returning my face above her face, and one of my hands held her waist. Annie pulled me to her, kissing me, when suddenly my door swung open.

Immediately, I slid to the side, my bare back facing the door and shielding Annie from whoever the visitor was.

"Hey, Liam," it was Mason.

I forgot that we had plans for tonight. Annie started giggling, and I put my hand over her mouth... which was the wrong choice.

"Hey, Mason," I looked back, my back still shielding Annie, "I fell asleep, I'll be down a sec."

Mason creased his eyebrows, but nodded, "Okay."

The whole time, Annie had been sucking on my finger, swiveling her tongue in numerous positions. As soon as my door shut, I let out my moan, turning back to her and kissing her hungrily.

I slid Annie's pants down her gorgeous legs, and trailed kissed up her thighs until I got back to her face. She raised her eyebrows at me, "I'm pretty sure Mason's waiting down--"

I shut her up as I rammed my lips onto hers, and she pulled my pants down vigorously. She looked back up at me, smiling before laying back down on the bed. I ran over and locked the door, and then ran back to a giggling Annie.