Worst Plan Yet - Chapter Forty-Nine

L I A M

I grabbed fistfuls of my shorts as Malia and Stiles came down Scott's creaky stairs. I knew what I was doing was dangerous, stupid, and possibly the worst decision of my entire life... but I wanted to help. I needed to help.

"Holy---" Stiles saw me in the kitchen, his face turning bright red as he slammed his back into Malia. He quickly cleared his throat, regaining his manhood. "Liam, go home. You're not coming with us."

I shook my head as Stiles shot down my idea that I hadn't even proposed yet. "Why not?"

Stiles scoffed, "Becausee it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

I huffed, "Annie's going, right? And can't you just lock me up? Chain me down in the back seat or something?"

"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there."

I nodded, "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Stiles sighed, "Seriously, you haven't seen it either?" I had no idea what he was talking about, probably one of his fantasies or something.

Stiles rolled his eyes, walking past me, and I growled. "Wait!" Stiles and Malia turned to me. "What if you put me in the trunk?"

Malia smiled sadly, "You'd get out of that, too."

Stiles shook his head, "Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this."

I sighed, "I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something." I pleaded. "There has to be."

Stiles sighed, looking over at Malia. "Maybe there is..."

* * *

I stood shaking my head in disbelief as Braeden got out of the large transport van. Annie got out of the other side, and walked over to me, giving me a hello hug.

Stiles scoffed, "How'd you get a prison transport van?"

Braeden shrugged, smiling, "I'm a US Marshal."

Other doors slammed shut, and Derek and Peter approached us. Peter eyed me, then turned to Annie, and then back to me. "Are we really bringing him?"

I huffed in amusement. At least I'm not an old, ass-wiping, cock-sucking, son-of-a--

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles whined, pointing at Peter.

Annie sighed, "We're bringing everyone we can, and considering Scott and Kira were taken on the night of a full moon... We should probably get going."

"What's that mean?" I shook my head.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Annie raised her eyebrows.

Derek shook his head, "What? She wants to make him younger?"

I shook my head, "Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf?"

Peter shook his head, "A werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power."

"But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her," Annie sighed, looking around us, "maybe she can."

Malia nodded, "Okay, so if everyone is sufficiently freaked out... I say we get going."

Stiles shook his head, stopping all of our shifting bodies, "We can't."

Annie rubbed the crook of her nose, "Not without Lydia."

Stiles pulled out his phone, calling her, "She went to the school to get Kira's jacket, that way we would have a better scent." Stiles pulled the phone from his ear, "Nothing..."

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us," Peter groaned.

Malia raised an eyebrow at Stiles, "That's a good point. We can call her from the road."

Stiles shook his head, "No, what if something's happened? What if she's in trouble?"

"Fine." Peter groaned, "You stay, you find her. We're going to go on without you."

I slowly raised my hand, "I could call Mason. He has a study group at the school. Maybe he could look for her?"

Peter huffed, "Alright, fine."