"y-you don't l-love me a-anymore. You didn't tell me I am not u-ugly, which means you see me as a u-ugly one. H-Hyung doesn't love m-Me anymore" Yeong sobs making King gasps with realization. Oh my god, because of his idiot self, failed to reply soon, his husband thinks he doesn't love him.

"Oh, no-no. Baby. Yeongie. Look at me, my love." Lee Gon tries his best to hold his husband's face with his position. Yeong looks up with his tearful eyes.

"Baby, hear me okay?" Lee Gon asks and Yeong nodded.

"You are the most beautiful person in the world. And you are more beautiful like this, carrying our kids. My love for you never changed other than I only fell for you more, baby. You got it?" lee gon gently whispers at his husband, making sure younger heard him well. Hearing those words Yeong looks at with his puppy eyes.

"B-But then why you don't make love to me anymore?" Yeong asks, innocently, with pouty mouth and puppy eyes filled with tears. Lee Gon groans internally.

"Baby you are pregnant! Your due date is coming around." Lee Gon replies quickly before his husband thinks something irrelevant again.

"B-but we had sex a few weeks ago," Yeong said back.

Yes, they did have sex a few weeks ago. After a big argument about having sex won't hurt their babies. Lee Gon was scared to death, he is still. What if he hurt his babies without knowing? Lee Gon was having a hard time after the news of Yeong's pregnancy. He wanted to make love to his husband every day. But he was scared to do that until Younger confront him about the topic and as the result Lee Gon was pushed into the mattress before his husband sits down on his hard member, bottoming up all the way in one shit, without getting prepared and ride him until his body gets tired.

But now Yeong is nearing his due date, he is being careful. He just doesn't want to his husband and babies with horny self.

"I know baby. But no-" Lee gon starts but he didn't get to finish because Yeong pulls back his body from his embrace and leans away with a glare.

"Hyung. I won't accept that you still love me if you won't make love to me now." Yeong said with a hard glare, trying to intermediate him, although his husband never success to do that in his current state.

"Baby l-"

"No excuses Hyung. I don't want to hear that. And I am stopping myself to do what I did last time because my back hurts." Yeong said before King can say anything more.

"Baby but doctors said-"

Lee gon stops his words as they hear a knocking sound. King thanks whoever on the other side of the door, for disturbing their argument.

"Pyeha, I am coming" They heard Court Lady Noh's voice before the sound of doors opening, and then footsteps before she enters their bedroom, with a servant carrying Yeong's night snacks and tea for King.

After the servant left them alone, Lady Noh walks to them with a smile.

"How are You Yeongah?" the old lady asks as she prepares tea for them.

It became a daily routine of Court Lady Noh to Check Royal couple before she retiring for the day, specially Yeong asking if he wants something or if he feeling something off.

"Mamaniem," Yeong calls with his troubled voice gaining the attention of the lady. She looks at the Queen, quickly studying him, and saw his fluffy eyes, after crying.

"Yeongah What happened? Are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

Yeong shakes his head pouting and points his finger at his husband, making Lee Gon's Eyes wide with knowing what his husband going to do and confusing Lady Noh with the action.

"Why what happened with him?" She asks calmly understanding this is about their childish argument.

"Mamaniem, He won't do-mmmmphhhh" before Yeong can finish his sentences Lee Gon quickly closed his mouth with his palm. And Yeong licked his palm, but Gon didn't take off his hand from younger's mouth.

"Baby, please she doesn't have to know!" King pleads to his husband. But Yeong pulls off King's hand from his mouth with both hands glaring.

"What should I don't have to know?" Lady Noh asks with a frown. She can't trust these two. They always know how to give a heart attack to her with their playful actions. Especially their King.

"Nah, she should know how much changed you. Mamaniem, Hyung won't have sex with me anymore!" Yeong cried out and Lee Gon groaned covering his face with his hands, while Lady Noh chokes her own saliva and starts to cough fit.

"Ok, I didn't have to know that," lady Noh groaned, covering her ears.

"Dear God..." Lee Gon whined, and Yeong huffed once again in a pout.

"He won't have sex with me, I think he thinks I became a whale! He won't touch me anymore!" Yeong continued complaining, unbothered by the variable levels of amusement and discomfort showing on Lee Gon and Lady Noh's face.

"That's so not true! I just won't do it because I'm afraid I'll hurt you and our babies! You look even more spectacular now! I think you're fucking gorgeous, and you even got more meat for me to grab onto now!" King severely tries to defend himself.

"Then prove it! Fuck me right now!" Yeong challenged his husband and Lee Gon's eye twitched in both anger and lust. Lady Noh was left mortified and horrified in place, as her own eye twitched.

"What the hell is happening!? This is not happening in front of me! Don't call me for anything. I am going. And don't bring your complaints to me ever again!" Lady Noh said seriously and left the room hurriedly horrified hearing their sex escapade. Yeong didn't look even the least bit convinced and keeps his challenging looks toward his husband.

"Yeongah" Lee gon groans at the nth time for the day, part of him is angry with himself for not solving this before.

"Hyung no! If you want to prove to me you still love me and my body, you must sex me up right now!" Yeong declared. It was a demand and no one dared to dare the pregnant, hormonal, sentimental, man.

"Fine, you asked for it. Don't complain of soreness after this!" Lee Gon huffed out angrily and stood up.

"Humph!" Yeong sassed, and then grinned giddily when his husband picked him up from the couch and held him in a bridal carry to carefully take him to their bed.

"You saucy little minx!" Lee Gon said growling and Yeong giggles, victoriously as he hangs his hand around his husband's neck.

+++++++