𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"I just.." he turns around taking my hand.

"You're scaring me.."

"I was just thinking, maybe you'd be safer if I sent you away from all of this. From me" he admits making me pull my hand away.

"Maybe you should stop thinking." he sits back down as I try to sit up straighter ignore the slight pain in my hip.

"I'm serious Violette, you wouldn't be in any of this if I hadn't forced you into my life" I'm not sure which one it was but emotions were coursing through me like a tidal wave.

"Forced?" I took a hold of his face, the ping in my heart said other wise when he brushed me off.

"Enzo, you didn't force me into anything. I chose to be more than your dancer, I knew exactly what I was getting into walking into your life"anger began to flow though me.

"I'm just saying, you'd be a lot safer"- I let out a scoff at his words.

"I'm safer with you than away from you Enzo, what if I had never met you and he came looking for me? I would still be living a lie thinking a woman sitting in my home was my mom!" he went silent not even looking at me now.

"If you don't want to be with me Enzo, you can just say that.." My voice began to grow quieter as I crossed my arms across my chest, you get used to people walking out of your life as if you meant nothing to them. But deep down I knew if Enzo left it would leave a deep scar, I felt lump form in my throat at the thought of him leaving.

The small beep of the monitor began to pick up with the speed of my heart beat. "I thought you love me" this made him turn around.

"I'm doing it because I do love you tesoro, so fucking much. I can't have you being hurt not because of me."

"None of this is your fault Enzo, stop blaming yourself for his mistakes, and stop saying your doing this because you love me. If you did you wouldn't be trying to leave me. Stop going through things by yourself when I'm right here."

"It wouldn't be forever, Reid and Adora"-

"Why are you trying so hard to end us?" I was getting tired of trying to prove that I wanted to go through this with him and be there for him. "I've already told you that I'm not going anywhere, but I see that you're so set on leaving me.. then leave Enzo, if that's what you want so fucking bad then just go" his blue eyes were now shut tightly. All of me was hoping he'd just hold me and tell me how stupid he was for ever coming to this conclusion.

"Tesoro you know that's not what I want, I love you too much. I can't have you in danger, they'll always know you're with me if you are" I held the tears in but they were threatening to fall.

"It would be temporary, Reid and Adora have a place far from here. I would visit you anything until this settles over.. mi amore look at me" I kept my eyes on the white wall feeling my heart crack every time he says my name.

I removed the blanket off of me standing up. Ignoring the shooting pain in my hip I pulled him by the coast of his shirt and connected his lips onto mine. "V"-

"You're going to shut up and listen Enzo, I don't know what dumb fucking cell in your brain brought you too this stupid conclusion that in order to keep me safe I had to be away from you, but you need to kill it and tell it that I'm not going anywhere. Don't think for one second that I'm going to leave you so you can go through this by yourself because this involves me just as much as it involves you" Enzo then carefully snaked his arm around my waist pulling me for another kiss.

"Tell me you love me again" he buried his head in the crook of neck.

"I love you Enzo." he placed a kiss to my cheek.

"I know you do mi amore, that's why I'm sorry for doing this" I pulled away but before I knew it a needle was poked into the side of my arm, and my vision grew darker until I couldn't see.

writers block is literally my downfall right now