Chapter Seventy ♥ Epilogue ♥ + Unedited

Start from the beginning

There are so many things I wish I could tell you before you left me. I'm too late to wake up that day and I don't know why I'm even writing to you, but it makes me feel better if that's even possible.

It's been two weeks since we graduated from Highschool and I woke up with you being gone. Two weeks ago, I helped you sneak out before the graduation day to go in Donghyuk's house. We had fun with him and I missed spending time since he was so nice to let me taste his mother's cooking. But the next day, you left me. You left me forever and I felt so betrayed in getting to know he came there with you.

What should I do? As much as I want to follow you, they wouldn't allow me saying I'm only wasting my time when you're the one who leaves without a goodbye.

It's been two weeks since that day and yet I haven't recovered from the shock. In fact, it's like I'm getting worst and worst with time. It's hard to believe its real. You are gone along the promises and dreams. You will never talk to me anymore. I will never hear you laugh again. And most of all, those smiles I loved the most will soon fade in my distant future.

I'm so tired. I haven't slept in days and I can't write properly without crying or screaming to my parents to what they've done to us.

I just want you to come back to me, Hae In. I want to hug you and tell me you'll never leave me again.

Love, Park Jongseok

Dear Jung Hae In,

I saw you for the first time in three years. Jieun came to me asking if I wanted to attend your wedding ceremony. I said I would. My arms were full of flowers that I had threw away quickly once the door of the church open up to show the woman that you've become and I could tell everyone that day how beautiful you look in white. I once wished to be the one waiting in the Altar, but it ended being Donghyuk who was emotional all the time until we came to the reception and I'm glad because out all of the men I knew, he'll be the greatest choice for you.

He's a good man, and I can never blame if you'd ended up loving him in the end.

I spoke to you a lot today. I told you how much I am happy for you, but deep inside, I'm breaking down to see your smile, it was true and real. You were truely inlove with your now husband. The word would be a better place once you bore childrens that would be as kind as he and as beautiful as you are.

Some of our friends were also there like Hye Jin who upon seeing me offers hugs and sad words for she was the only witness of how you broke us apart just like that. She was by my side the whole time, doing her best comfort me while Jieun is at your side, asking what had went wrong before. What a sad notion, that you two became friends and she had been great with me, understanding my pain and allowing me to cry on her shoulder.

Then there was Sim Jaejoon. That day, he shocked me by crying to my company while we're hidden in the patio of the reception venue. But he almost got in a fight that same night and he told me you were the one to keep his secret. He didn't dare to mention but Stella knew and she's holding it to manipulate him in a way. After the wedding in the next day, he flies back to Australia and I had never seen him since.

I don't remember anyone else that went to your wedding, but they were so many and I'm only one of those people who had finally come into conclusion.