Chapter seven

"Dude, you passed out near the bathroom door while your girl was inside half naked"? Rahul laughed ruthlessly, rolling down in the aisle, did no attempt to chain it.

"This is epic level crazy", he cracked up at my poor face.

I smacked the back of his head and growled, "She even dared send me this photo. Look". I passed over the phone, crying for help but it just induced his pace.

"Look at your face...you were drooling..." He examined my face in the photo and dissolved into a chortle which didn't seem to end anytime sooner.

"And I don't even know how did I come back to my room" My panic stricken face somehow tickled his humour and he just took off.

Unwilling to become a free laughing material to his fun, I zoned myself out to the school gate alone but Rahul won't miss out a chance to tease me unless he got hit on his nuts.

As its been said, he pushed through the crowd to join me. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him supressing hard from exposing his radish teeth. More like starting a car which was out of service.

"Go ahead, laugh...laugh...laugh.." I gave up.

"No no.. don't give in.. this will spoil the mood". Rahul shook his head while cracking up in laughter again.

"I did enjoy the drink though. I don't remember the full of it but flashbacks are coming back every now and then". I said in his laugh-recess.

"Don't worry, man! You did great. Most first timers puke up eventually. But you held up well. And your girl, she certainly outdid you. You are on right one, I must say." Rahul winced.

"And now she owns the most embarrassing photo of mine.. I don't know what would she do with that." A quivering chill ran through my spine in fear of being a bait of her future deadly tricks.

Rahul's hilarious moves while laughing at me accompanied me until we reached Gini's school.

--

Gin was seen standing from a few metres distance with the world's widest grin plastered on her face.

I was merely relieved as no random girls were there patiently waiting to make me embarrassed until my eyes fell on a tall stout athlete guy who was standing and truffling around Gin, wearing the same uniform as hers.

And Gin seemed awfully comfortable around him.
Now who the fuck he is! And why is he standing so close to my girl.

She was still holding a grin on her face but I felt a weird churn in my stomach assessing that it's not me but the guy had something to do behind her grin.

I daunted back at Rahul who was as usual got himself engaged in checking out beauties. Here, my love story seemed to have been crashing down without even having a proper take-off and that bastard was drooling over nuggets.

--

Gin initiated the introduction, "Naman, this is Vivek. Has moved here recently. Vivek, this is Naman, my best friend."

Vivek didn't appear threatening at all and that's what worried the shit out of me. He was a moderate, good looking guy with a broad shoulder but holds no hard core aura on him.

Now this type of guy is worth fearing because the bigger troubles they face, the longer they keen to last.

"Hi, Naman, Gini spoke a lot about you" Vivek extended his right hand politely, spared no extra.

"Hi..Vivek. and I'm going to hear a lot about you since today, I guess." I panicked and gave away like a fool.

I should have chosen my words well. I just showed him my weakness and he only smiled. Worse!

I wasn't aware of Rahul's presence behind me until he sprung up cheekily, "I'm Rahul. Haven't seen you before. Which block? Hey do you play games? Let's go to watch a movie this weekend." Rahul tied him up by a cup of of questions.

Vivek seemed uncomfortable. His feet retreated by an inch and his smile faded a little but he didn't draw back, "Hey, Rahul, I'm in block P. And I'm an opening batsman. Let's play sometime but can't promise the movie. Mom is very conservative."

Well done, Rahul!

So, he is a cricketer which must have drawn Gini's attention as she had an inclination for offline fielders. He is a resident of Block P which calculates half an hour distance. What else? His mother is the soft spot.

I glanced at Rahul for a clear analysis about how much I should be concerned about this guy. We did a quick eye-chat without speaking a word.

Should I worry?

He is a piece of cake. Vanilla!

How should I behave around him?

Show him that you are the closest to Gini. So if he wants her, he has got to go through you.

I don't feel good about this.

Chill and watch! Let him first play his move, we will strike accordingly.

Rahul rolled his black eyes at me and humped on Vivek and offered, "Lets go then, mate. My block is next on yours." He didn't waste another second for Vivek to come back at Gini.

Gini, on the contrary, was pissed off as Vivek left without giving her a proper good bye which was exchanging few disgusting glances and worthless chuckle.

Rahul did his part well but fear had already engulfed me because I could sense that the castle had been attacked and the Princess was on the good terms with the enemy.

I'm doomed!

***

** I would like to apologise for any grammar mistakes beforehand. Please don't hesitate to correct.**

Please like, share and comment.

Thank you 😊