Chapter one

In the late hour of this afternoon with the sun down, a gust of cool breeze coursed through the open window and tickled my ears. My hands which were resting on the table until now, gradually willed to glide down across the tightness of my boxer.

I moaned, pinning at the magazine beauty, crafted in transparent black, making me sweat with her natural chest bulge.

I was about to feel what puberty had stored for me but my harping phone drifted my hands off the mount, suspending me in the process.

I would have ignored if it was any other caller. But its her! Gini! I would rummage through the cluster of planets to receive one single call from her, let alone the steamy model on the magazine.

“Tintin, there is a snake in my bathroom. Come. Hurry.” Gini screamed on top of her lungs.

“Shit! Not again” I let the call on speaker while adjusted my boxer and rushed to her home in a flash.

“Sit on the commode closing your knees to your chest okay. Don’t scream. Don’t move. Sit still. I’m on my way” I huffed through my mouth.

“Its the end, Tintin. I’m going to die this time.” She cried as loud as thunder.

“Yeah cry like this and you will scare the snake anyway.” I tried to divert her.

“T..i..n..t..i..n it’s looking right at me…” Gini stuttered in the break of her weep.

"Must be checking you out" Cracking a joke at the most inconvenient moment has always been added to my odd trait. I have received many painful ass-kicks for this. If she was in her form today, she would have shown me stars in broad day light.

Gini's house is two blocks away, so it takes about two minutes to reach her room on bicycle. But my feet were surprisingly faster today, helped me arrive at my queen’s castle in less than one.

I broke off my speed to collect my breath and searched for the long hook stick which I had used nine times already.

Collar up! I’m a pro at catching snakes now!

I slammed the main door open and darted at the bathroom where she and the snake were locked inside.
Even, amidst the crisis, my possessiveness stung me. I will squeeze the life out of the snake if it’s a male, I firmed my mind.

I mean, Come on! How could a snake get access to her bathroom where I’m still on queue for the bedroom.

Rubbish! I whipped the dirty thoughts that reside rent free in the dirtier pool of my head. As I’m nearly sixteen and puberty hits me break free like a loaded truck, I don’t always think by my brain.

“I’m here, Gini. Make a video call.” I came to reality and sworn to protect my girl.

“Yeah..okay..” Her voice shivered.

“It’s a baby snake. So small.” I looked at its cute head which was devotionally staring at my girl determining whether to give her a love bite or just enjoy her frightened face.

“Are you fucking kidding me? If I had to die, bathroom would be the last place I would choose to” She screamed so loud, the snake bobbed about its small head through the joint of the door and I captured it by the end of the stick in no time.

“Come out now. I have caught its head. Hurry.” Since this was the 10th time I have successfully captured a snake, pride played basketball on my throat.

Gini gingerly came out of the door and fastened her steps before hopping on the closest chair in her bedroom and screeched even louder.

I was engaged in looking for options how to let the snake go away without appearing a threat but Gini's scream scared the death of me and the snake slipped itself away from the stick smoothly and went back to where it came from.