Chapter five

I woke up dog-tired with no energy left in my body after six hrs of continuous pleasure saga last night. My brain was dead but stomach was still alive. I could hear a faint growl inside my stomach.

And for the first time in eleven years, I dreamt of Gini in a non platonic way. Fuck to Rahul who had successfully planted the gruesome idea of budding fantasies over Gin.

I dead glared at the blank ceiling and replayed the dream how Gin was sitting at the edge of my study table with her legs down while I was brushing my lips against hers and caressing her slender neck.

Rahul, you bastard! You just gave this asshole a whole fucking new universe!
--

I hit the cold shower to restart my brain and hobbled to Gini's block. She must have worn her boxing gloves already as I have successfully made myself a punching bag.

Why am I still going there?

Because I’m a domestic lover!

I heard some wood beating noise when I was about to knock on the door. Is she practicing already? My panic self gave me another chance of taking a U-turn but the door of horror just swung open.

“Come on in. Rajiv called us last night. He will be late. Have your breakfast here.” Brinda invited me in.

My dad always had left me at their care. They are practically my foster parents. I don’t complain though. Because I have always seen Brinda as my mom.

“I’m starving, mom” I ran a hand on my empty growling stomach.

“In a minute, son…come in..” Brinda blessed me with her flowery smile.

I knew where Gin got her smile from. Absolutely divine, no trace of deviousness!

My eyes glided through the dining area but Gin wasn’t anywhere found. Bad news! I had this one coming.

“She is upset with you. Locked herself in her room because you’re coming.”  Brinda asserted and waited for another hilarious reason that induced Gini’s anger this time.

“I didn’t invite her to watch a movie.” I trailed off.

“Watch one today. Its super Sunday.” She smiled and picked up few lettuce leaves from her kitchen garden.

“Sure mom! I’m going to talk to her”. Only if Brinda knew what movie her daughter wanted to watch!

“Only if she let you” Uncle whinged while helping the carpenter fixing the window.

“Lets try my luck, then” I sighed heavily and prepared myself for another trap.

“Good luck” he showed me a thumb.

Yup, a good luck! That’s what I needed from my father in law, early in the morning to fix his daughter’s anger!

I tiptoed over to the door and knocked twice before cowering in fright about having a sudden attack on face or anywhere convenient.

“Get out”, Gini’s uncut scream was so horrifying that I thumped my stupid ass on the wooden floor. It must be the most amusing sight in the house this morning because a roll of laughter suddenly foamed and whizzed past me.

Ignoring them laughing at my action, I knocked the door again, “Gin…”

“Get out”, she screamed so loudly even the carpenter dropped his tool.

“Gin… could you please open the door”? I literally begged.

“Get out”! Less louder.

“Lets watch a movie together” I pushed my luck.