First Day, First Year

Start from the beginning

"You good Mari?" Alya mumbled, giving her a side eye.

"Yeah.. I'm good." Marinette answered, snapping out of it.

Nino, Adrien, and Felix were walking towards the girls, waving to get their attention.

"Hey! Adrien and Nino are here!" Rose called out, waving to the boys. "Wait who's that other guy with them?"

Marinette and Alya turned around to see who Rose was talking about.

"Is that... Felix..?" Alya whispered to Marinette.

"Uh.. yeah. I thought he lived in England?" She whispered back, looking at the guys with a befuddled expression.

"Hey babe, you look good." Nino smirked, pulling Alya into a hug.

Alya giggled and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Marinette.. It's good to see you." Felix smirked, giving her a slick side hug.

Marinette was caught off guard. She hasn't seen Felix since their freshmen year.

"Felix.. how are you? Adrien didn't tell me that you were visiting.." She said, hugging him back.

"Yeah, that's my bad. He came two days ago. He's actually moving here permanently." Adrien interrupted.

"Really?? Wow! Well, I hope that you enjoy Paris as much as we do." Marinette said, showing him a warm smile.

"We'll see. So far so good." Felix replied, resting his hands in his pockets.

"Is that Felix Graham de Vanily?! You look so grown now!" Chloe blurted, walking up the stairway.

Lila, Zoe, and Sabrina followed behind her.

"Chloe Bourgeois... still loud and annoying." Felix scoffed, holding his arm open for a hug.

"Are you just visiting? I thought you lived in London still?" She asked, hugging him.

"I just moved here from London. Thought it would be nice to get closer to my mom's side of the family.." Felix answered, letting go.

"Really?! That's exciting.. We're going to have so much fun this year. I'm already planning parties." Chloe squealed, twirling in a circle.

"Well, I have to go find my boyfriend now. He's waiting for me inside.. speaking of which! I'd really like to introduce you two to each other some time!" She followed, starting towards the entrance.

The group watched Chloe step inside and turned their attention to Zoe, Lila, and Sabrina.

"Zoe! Sabrina! Come over here girls!" Alya called out, gesturing for them to run over.

Zoe looked to Lila, who was giving her an irritated look.

"You're not actually friends with them are you?" Lila asked her with a disgusted look.