Chapter Sixty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited

Start from the beginning

When you glances up, your eyes met for the briefest of moment before you look away again. By the corridor outside your room, Daniel had come in time to get Jungwon away from them, and you lowered your chin to read the sentence again, this time to yourself, then snaps the book shut and shoves it down to your side table.

"I understand it now", Heeseung said, bringing your attention back from the book and to him, "It's sad, but I have made a lot of thinking since I saw you that day. It was like an eye-opening moment for me"

You mindlessly ran your thumb back and forth at the corner of your blanket as you said, "What did you realized then?"

Again, there was another silence with the both of you looking you have nothing to say to each other and yet, you knew that Heeseung had a million things to say to you in his that he wanted to speak out but was stopped himself from vocalising. There was so much he could have said and yet he said nothing and likely he would continue to linger then until you interrupted the silence.

Thankfully, he got the look in your eyes as he spoke loudly, "How about I just sing you a song that I wrote before I give my letter to you?"

"Really? Lee Heeseung will sing me a song?", you asked, offering him what you hoped was an excited smile, "I would say it's been a long time since I wished for it when we all know how good your voice is"

As he finally propped up the guitar on his hold, Heeseung considered you as you encouragely nodded for him to continue. Not meeting your eyes after, he pretended to be focus on the guitar as he started strumming, when really he knew it was just a matter of time. Sure enough, just as you turned to sit up at the edge of the bed, he had began to sing.

[ Start playing Love Sight by TXT and imagine Heeseung is singing it ]

Neol bomyeon haejul mari isseo
Neol bomyeon saenggangnaneun han saram
Cheoeum neoreul bon eoneu nal
Haetsalcheoreom unmyeongcheoreom nareul barabodeon
Areumdaun geunarui han saram

With a little effort from your side, your eyes lingered on his face who was eyeing you like there's no one else in his eyes anymore, but he could see it now, he was not the main your love sight. Unbidden, a fond smile curled at your mouth and you did nothing to stop it.

Neol bomyeon eoduwotdeon dalbit naerin gyeoulbamdo
Sueomneun byeolbitdeullo tumyeonghage binna
Kkumgateun sarang ajik moreugenni
Neul nareul bakkwo juneun neo
Nega isseo haengbokada

The expectations you had about his voice never failed you while you keep listening to him. It was like him singing like this gave the words the emotions that gave them their soul. For communication in the emotion in his eyes long before he knew what he was feeling inside.

As such, this song from him said so much more in the air than they ever could as ink and paper.

La-la-la-la, La-la-la-la-la
Oneulttara deo bogo sipeo

Neol bomyeon jakku useumi na
Neol bomyeon tteooreuneun seollem
Gureum wie gariwojin

He never dropped his small smile as he sings to you, almost as if the lyrics didn't have a terrible second meaning for him. It was a lovely sight to watch you watching him, to see you be this peaceful after the storm of Yana, unaware of his plans for this meeting.