"Have you ever rode on a motorcycle before?" he asked.

She shook her head slightly, still staring him in his eyes.

Luka paused for a second and then showed a gentle smile.

"Are you nervous..?" He questioned.

Zoe's eyes widened and she felt light headed.

"Snap out of it Zoe... I know he's hot but you're making this awkward.." She thought to herself.

"Me? No! I'm fine! Just a little.. hungry.. that's all!" Zoe babbled, putting on the helmet.

"Oh? If you want, we can actually get something to eat.. like go to an actual lunch spot?" Luka suggested, also putting on his helmet.

Zoe didn't hate the idea of that. She kind of liked it better than going out for doughnuts. In all honesty, she didn't really want doughnuts anyways. She just wanted to spend more time with Luka.

"Sure. That sounds a lot better actually.." Zoe replied, still blushing.

"Cool. My sister recommended this place called 'Zia'. Her and her girlfriend ate there and they swear by it, how's that sound?" Luka asked, swinging his right leg over the bike.

"Sounds like we're heading over there right now." Zoe giggled, sitting herself behind him.

Luka chuckled under his breath and started the motorcycle, hearing it roar. Zoe jumped from the loud rumble.

"I'd hold on tight if I were you... Don't worry, I don't mind." Luka teased.

Zoe slowly wrapped her arms around his burly build and squeezed the sides of his thighs with her knees. Her cheeks were bright red at this point.

"HAVE FUN ON YOUR LITTLE DATE SISTER!" A familiar voice called out from above.

Zoe looked up to see where the voice was coming from. She found Chloe waving from her room on the top floor.

Zoe showed a warm smile and waved back up to her.

Shortly after, Luka sped off down the road, on his way to the restaurant.

('Zia' The Restaurant)

Luka and Zoe entered the tiny restaurant and waited for someone to seat them.

Soon enough, a waitress walked over to assist them.

"Hi! Welcome to Zia! How many are we seating today?" She asked brightly.

"Just two." Luka answered.

"Alright, right this way." The lady said, walking over to a table by the window. "Here's some menus, and I'll be right back to take your order."

"Thank you." Zoe smiled, opening her menu.

They both watched the waitress disappear into the way back.

Zoe sat there silently looking through the menu. She couldn't decide on what she felt like eating. On top of that, she wanted to start a conversation to break the tension but she was too nervous.

Luka glanced up at her. He could tell that she was anxious.

"So, I'm assuming you'll be attending The Sorbonne just like Chloe?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Ye-yeah. You too?" She stammered.

He nodded, still looking at his menu.

"I wonder if we'll have any courses together... most of my friends are going to be first years so it'll be cool to have someone in my grade for once." Luka mentioned.