Can You Keep a Secret?

Start from the beginning

"Uh... how'd you get in here babe?" He asked with a befuddled expression.

"NINO! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LADYBUG!?" Alya screeched.

Nino kept staring at her.

"Uh, babe.. Could we talk about this when my dick isn't hanging out..?" He suggested, still lathering himself with soap.

Alya let out an aggravated groan and aggressively shut the shower curtain.

"Hurry up and finish your damn shower, we're not done here." She warned, stomping out of the bathroom.

Nino let out a shallow breath and quickly rinsed himself off.

                  ~~~

Alya stomped her way to Adrien's room and aggresively knocked on the door. A few seconds went by before Adrien let her in.

"Adrien Agreste! Did you fucking tell Nino that Mari was Ladybug?!" She pressed, her breathing becoming more intense.

"Woah! Alya calm down. No, I didn't." He started. "He knows?"

"Yes! I don't know how! But he does!" She yelped, pulling out her phone and showing him the texts.

Adrien scanned over the messages and started to think.

Alya walked over to Adrien's bed and flopped face first into his mattress. She let out a loud groan and turned over to lay on her back.

They heard a quiet knock at Adrien's door. This time, it was Nino.

"Hey dudes.." he mumbled with a nervous smile.

"Okay, Nino. Go ahead." Alya huffed still looking at the ceiling. "Explain why you know that Marinette is Ladybug.."

Nino took a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth. He spent a good ten minutes explaining how he knew Marinette's secret identity from beginning to end. Adrien was calmly sitting on the piano bench while Alya was losing her shit on the bed.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, I'M THE REASON YOU FOUND OUT?" Alya bellowed, stuffing her face into Adrien's pillow.

"Basically babe... I mean.. Adrien didn't text you about me going crazy, so the only other person who could've was Ladybug." Nino started. "It only makes sense that Marinette would text you when she can't figure things out herself... I know you guys too well."

Alya continued to groan and whine.

Adrien sat there with his elbows on his knees and his hands held together.

"Well.. there's no denying that you're wrong Nino. We fucked up and there was natural consequences..." he muttered. "But, I'm telling you Nino.. you can't tell anyone that you know Marinette's secret identity."

He nodded solemnly and turned his attention back to Alya.

"Is Marinette going to be upset with you babe?" Nino asked sheepishly.

Alya removed her face from Adrien's pillow and took a couple deep breaths.

"Honestly, I don't know." She started. "She might be relieved that you finally know, or she could be super mad at me for fucking up."

Adrien chuckled.

"I doubt she'll be mad at you for messing up. You out of everyone, knows first hand, how many times Marinette has fucked up. She'll understand that you were just trying to help." Adrien assured her.

"Guys, I don't really see the big issue here. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but there hasn't been any akumatizations since our junior year in high school. Is Hawkmoth retired or something?" Nino asked curiously.