Chapter 4: Out of Here

Fourth chapter in, hope everyone is liking the story.  I love writing Freya and especially Callum lol.

Thank you everyone for voting and commenting! Enjoy~

.

.

.

Maybe I should tell them I'm a witch. They're werewolves, so they must know other supernatural beings exist. Then, they can help me out a little.

Elliot was speaking to the other werewolves. "If you see any of those warlocks out there, kill them on sight." 

Okay, so maybe I won't tell them. My heart dropped and fear squeezed it.

Elliot saluted Alpha Julian, looked at me with those ugly eyes. Did not like this guy. Gave me a snarl, trying to intimidate me. A guy like him won't scare me. No matter how much he hates my kind. I only tipped my chin up. Showing him I would not be afraid. Even if I trembled slightly as I crossed my arms.

Once they left, Alpha Julian regarded me curiously. "I suppose you'll want to wash up, right? We can take you to our guest tent. That we've only used once ever..."

I gave out a nervous laughter to Julian. "I'm not supposed to be here, you see. My life is meant for luxury and the finer things." 

Alpha Julian's lips twitched. "For now, you can stay here. It's dark outside and there are scary things out there." Right. He thinks I'm human, so he probably thinks he's protecting me. Which is nice- considering the fact that he actually would want to kill me if he knew what I really am. 

He continues, "I'll have Lorraine make the proper accommodations for you to stay in one of our tents." Tents? Outside? With the wilderness? Bugs? I almost coughed up my will to live at that moment. "Is that...a problem?"

"Oh no," I cleared my throat.  "No problem. I love a good tent."

My lying skills have gotten so good at this point, call me a certified liar.

Julian eyed me. Not missing a beat. His lips twitch even more. "Someone who loves the finer things wouldn't love a tent, but thanks for being a good sport about it." He offered me a small smile. Comforting me a bit. "Callum, would you please take her suite case? Take it to one of the tents."

Forgetting that jerk was even there, I pulled my dented hot pink suite case in front of me. Handing it off to an unwilling Callum. Looking like he wanted to be anywhere else but here.

Same.

Making it look effortless, he took my suite case from me. I gave him a smug, "Thank you." Smiling at him for good measure.

He stared for a moment at me, didn't say anything and took off with my suite case.

"Be gentle! She's been through a lot!" I called out after him.

Julian chuckled, walking next to me. "Excuse my younger brother. He's been taught manners, but hasn't been using them recently."

Recently? I bet he's never used them.

"Don't worry, it's okay, at least you're nice," I laughed nervously. He was nice. As of now. Who knew. They could do anything. Their territory, their rules. Packs don't usually just kill humans. They might imprison them. But here I am, going to a tent and taking a bath.

"Everyone's...asleep right now, and I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of wol- men. I know you already are acquainted with Callum, so he'll show you where we take baths."