Chapter 2: Reprimand

First of all, thank you guys for your amazing patience AND support! I know it wasn't easy to wait for this story- but exciting things were happening to me. I still am like in disbelief.

This story really has my heart. Writing this chapter was so much fun and it's going to get even more fun as the chapters go on.

I have no idea what you guys think it's about?? Which is actually SO much fun for me ehehehe.

As always, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and support this story in any way you can :)

.

.

.

Love for me is dead.

Not really because it's only been a week since I was dating Brian, so it was never love. Who knew. It could have had the potential to be an epic romance. That would be something I dream about sometimes. Epic romance filled with lots of flowers and wooing to be done. Passionate rendezvous, secret.

Brian never was epic. Lainey also betrayed me. Seeing them two together, cheating on both my relationship and friendship...well....

I might have just got slightly mad. Burned half the dorm down on accident. What was supposed to be a spark turned into a whole enormous flame and before you knew it, there was a small fire. My phone died in the process of it too. RIP my phone.

Just like I suspected, my magic is going haywire. This is just the beginning of it.

Thankfully, no one got injured during the fire. Just as quick the dorms caught on fire, it went out. Thanks to my ex-best friend, Lainey. And my ex-boyfriend Brian also helped her. That's a lot of exes in one day a girl like me can handle to be honest.

Having my best friend cheating on my boyfriend. Even thinking about it was bad. Saying it out loud was even worse. Yeah, never going to say that out loud. Too cliche. And my life isn't a cliche. I'm too pretty for that.

"Are you listening?"

My thoughts snap back into reality as I'm sitting down in the Head Master's office, Lainey's mom, Clara. Didn't she understand I went through a traumatic life event? Why was I here? Why couldn't they be here to ask why they both sucked so much?

"Sorry, what was that?" I blink up at Head Master Clara. She had frizzy hair, kind of like Lainey's, but she wore big rounded glasses that she thought probably made her look wise. It didn't. I wasn't going to tell her that. Not with that glare. "Look, it was an accident. I was just a little shocked."

Head Master Clara shifted in her seat, annoyed at me. "You let your emotions get the better of you. I have to do something about it."

I frowned. "Do something? Like what?"

Head Master Clara motioned for someone- two of the witches in the back. 

I looked back at them too, but they both were already at the sides of my chairs, pulling both og my hands up. I tried to pull back, but their grip was tighter than mine as they clasped two silver bangles on my wrist. 

"Hey!" I shouted, "What is this?!"

Trying to get those bangles off of me, the strangest thing happened.  Those bangles disappeared. Turned invisible. But I could feel it on my wrists, like it was burning through my skin.