Author Note

I have some annoying things I want to say before this story begins.

(1)  I write in my FREE time while being a full time college student/working for you guys to read. Of course, readers will always give me the necessary motivation to pick up the pace/write a new chapter/update, BUT I'm still writing for myself. And I'm sharing my stories with you guys as the process goes. It's more enjoyable and fun this way for both me and you guys I feel. Ruining the experience with crappy comments such as about the characters-people always for some reason always hate on my lead characters: Ava, Edith and Stella- for NO reason like stop. Or why certain things aren't the way they are....Look, it's my story.

(2) Don't be a silent reader. I'm not even saying this for myself, but for other stories out there. Imagine if I gave up while writing Demon Alpha- which I most definitely was going to do because no one gave me the votes/comments I needed to know if I was doing something right like if it was enjoyable. I wouldn't be on my 4th story. I wouldn't have written about Zeke (my favorite story so far). 

(3)  This story is dedicated to all my readers who've been with me in the previous stories. It is also dedicated to any new readers who happen to find that this is the first story you're reading of mine. I want to send out a big thank you to you guys for always supporting me for this simple passion of mine of writing. It means more than you can know. Especially with tough times I have, writer's block or having no motivation. You guys are the main reason why I update.

First chapter coming out May 16th after my finals! 

Can't wait for you guys to read about Freya and Callum who are very different than anyone I've written to date. Don't worry, we only show healthy slow burn relationships in this space. Even if one of them is a jerk ;)