got her

Jack's POV:

I couldnt believe how stupid and oblivious these officers were being. With police officers on the front and back of me, i was being led down a corrider with multiple doors lined along. Walking and walking, we stopped at one door. My heart practically leaped at the thought of staring into those enticing eyes again. I craved those enchanting orbs desperately.

As the officer knocked on the door three times, a tall officer came out, them both exchanging words and the officer giving a slight nod before leaving. As he left, the officer creaked open the door, revealing a cold-lit room, dark grey simplistic furniture was placed in the middle, a table and two chairs. And the only thing i wanted to see. Her. She sat, her messy, matted hair in view. Her knees were up to her chin and face buried between her legs, as she sat on the chair rocking back and forth, not noticing our existance yet.

"Go ahead." The officer nudged me on, making me walk more in as he closed the door behind leaving the other officer,im guessing, to gaurd the door. I walked to the middle of the room and pulled out the chair to sit on, which was directly opposite her. "Isabella." I whispered, making her constant moving come to a complete hault.

-------

Isabella's POV:

He cant be here. He isnt. This cant be real. Bringing up the courage and mentally counting to 3 in my head, i lifted my head...

And thats when i saw him. I was met with the man who destroyed my life. His eyes went from a deep misery to extreme pleasure in a matter of seconds from seeing me. I looked to see the officer standing there, watching us discreetly. "O-officer.." I managed to speak, barely whispering. He looked straight into my eyes. "Please you have to help me. Why are you letting him see me. Hes killed my parents please." I heard a chuckle come from infront of me, leaving physical shivers execute through my body. "Isabella... See officer shes not right in the head."

"NO.. Officer please you have to believe me." I interrupted him, tears now flowing down my face. "Look, if im just able to take her home i can give her the pills she needs to stop.. this.." Jack said, gesturing with his hands as he spoke. I saw his hand in the corner of my eyes reach across the table and start to rub my arm, pretending he was reassuring me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME." I screamed, abrupting from my chair and sitting on the floor in the corner of my room. I had no way to escape him. Not even the police was going to help me. I dug my head into my knees, closing my eyes and struggling to breath.

I heard the door opening, makimg my head shoot up, only to see another officer walking in with a concerned face. "Is everything alright?" He asked, looking at Jack and then at me, making everyones heads turn to me. I couldnt controll myself and just exploded into uncontrollable tears and whines.

-------

Jack's POV:

Fuck she was making this so difficult. Why couldnt she just sit there and not make a word? I had to keep calm though if i wanted to be with her again.

"Shes clearly having a mental breakdpwn from being here." I stated, whilst pointing down at her. The officers glanced at eachother before looking down at her. "Right.." One of the officers started. "Well shes clearly not ok with being here, I guess your right." With that being said was like a calling to heaven ringing in my ears. They were going to let her be with me again.

"We will leave you two for a moment to get ready to leave and things. Just please try and calm her down." The officer nodded at me, before both of them started to turn to the door. "NO NO NO NO PLEASE." Isabella started shouting, getting up from the corner and running towards them. But she was too late, the door had been sealed shut and a look of fear escelated on her face.

She stood there awkwardly, fiddling with her hands. "Sit." I ordered, which she obviously obeyed out of fear. "Come on Isabella your making my lie even more believable the way your acting." She lifted her head to look me in the eyes, with her eyebrows scrunched together. "W-why are you doing this to me? Just leave me alone please. Dont you think you have done enough." Her words always hurt me when she said things like that but that hurt later turned into anger.

Before i could reply, the door came swinging open making Isabella flinch."Aah finally you calmed her down." One officer said as he walked in. The other just stood outside, talking on a radio. "So, since you were clearly able to relax her we have decided you two can go back home together. By her state, she clearly had no idea what she was saying when she accused you of those things."

"Thank you officer and sorry for wasting your time." I smiled at him before my glance returned to Isabella. Not a slight movement. "Alright then, do you need help escorting her or are you alright?" He asked me, looking between me and her. "We're good." I simply replied, trying to obtain my excitement.

-------

Isabella's POV:

As i heard footsteps leaving the room, my breathing escelated again and my nerves errupted. I felt a cold, large hand being placed on my upper arm, making me look up to see him smirking above. He held on tighter and forced me up off my chair. I didnt fight back there was no point. I was completely defeated.

He led me out the room, keeping me as close to his stiff body. The familar and unwanted scent of him filling my senses. "No no please. Please." I repetitively whispered again and again. His grip suddenly got tightened as he looked down at me whilst walking. "Shut the fuck up." He growled under his breath, making my mouth stitched shut.

As we reached the end of the corridor, at a difficult fast pace, there were multiple officers and people dressed in suits everywhere. "Dont making a fucking sound Isabella and im warning you. The police didnt believe you this time and they arent going to again." After warning me, he led me through the multiple halls until we reached the exit.

This was it.

My life had been officially signed over to him once more.