leash on her

Isabella's POV:

"Please stop Jack." I repeatedly whispered again and again, my voice breaking. "Shh." He attempted silencing me, reaching down to my pants and slowly pulling them down.

I watched his eyes as they stared into mine hungrily and he licked his red, plump lips. I could feel a tingly sensation down there as he stared at my pussy, pupils dialating.

I could feel myself growing wetter and wetter and felt all the other chaotic, drowning thoughts dissapearing all at once. Leaving just me and him. The overwhelming desires and passion was overtaking me.

I suddenly felt his wet, cold tongue on my clit as he started to lick all the way down my slit. Letting out a quiet moan, he let go of one of my arms and started to stimulate my clit, rubbing it in slow circles. I closed my eyes from the pleasure, as he spat on my pussy and carried on licking.

"Look at me." He said in a deep, husky voice. I opened my eyes and looked down at the view. The way his tongue glided on my wetness made even more liquids escape me. I felt his tongue enter in and out of me in a fast rhythm, making me moan again and again.

"Whats my name?" He said, pulling his tongue out. Instantly, i gently pushed his head back down, wanting him to carry on his assault. He pushed his head back up repeating the question, "Say it Isabella."

"Daddy." I whispered, looking down at him as he went back to attacking my clit, satisfied by my answer. The rubbing went faster and faster as he pushed two fingers into me out of nowhere. I closed my legs from the sudden pressure, only for him to spread them again.

My moans echoed throughout the room and got louder as i finally realeased all on his fingers.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath, as he pulled his head away and took his fingers out of my dripping, numb pussy. "Such a good girl." He smirked at me.

I knew deep down what i did was disgusting and vile but the pleasure he brings to me was inescapable. He had a leash wrapped around me tightly and he knew it. Part of me didn't regret anything that just happened and i wanted it to happen all over again...

As my tired eyes struggled to stay open, i felt the warmth of his body create a bubble around me, as he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, which made me peacefully close my eyes.

-------

Jack's POV:

As i layed next to her, listening to her rapid breathing, i couldnt help but smile at her innocent submission and the way i made her feel. I was only a few more steps away from her completely being mine. I knew she had to have created some kind of feeling for me after that. The way her eyes were staring at me with care and passion. After everything we have been through together, she was starting to finally trust me. Cascaded in my thoughts, i felt myself drifting into the darkness..

I watched from the stairs, sitting down on a step and clinging onto my teddy bear. The sudden sound of glass shattering startled me, as i gripped onto my teddy harder.

"GET OFF ME YOU SICK FUCK!" I saw my mum stumble into the kitchen as my stepfather pushed her onto the couch. He climbed onto her and had her hands above her head.

"You fucking ugly bitch." He started to punch my mum in the face continuesly as she screamed for help. "MUMMY!" I screamed, tears falling down my face.

I stumbled down the stairs and tried to attack my stepfather, scratching his face. "You worthless piece of shit." He said, lunging towards me. "I told you that you should of had an abortion." He screamed at my almost unconcious mum, before looking back at me.

He dragged me up the stairs by the arm and took me to the bedroom. I cried and cried, nearly suffocating from my whines. He held me by the arm in the air, making me scream in pain, and threw me on the floor like i was nothing.

I huddled up into a ball on the floor, as he stood above me. I glanced up with watery eyes, and watched him smirk at me then start unbuckling his belt.

I crawled away backwards, watching him come closer and closer, pulling his belt off. I closed my eyes shut and screamed at the top of my lungs for my mum.

"Jack?" My eyes shot upon to see her.