pure love from her

Isabella's POV:

Stretching, I felt a stiff body next to me, their arms tightly wrapped around me, preventing me from moving. I looked down to my right to see Jacks sleeping body.

Discreetly, I tried moving myself from his grip, only for him to hold onto my tighter. He let out a small morning groan before saying, in his sleepy deep voice. "Where are you going?" He longed out the last word.

"Uhh to the bathroom." I simply replied, waiting for him to let me go. "Stay with me." He mumbled, making me sigh and lay back down. I decided not to go against him but really i had no choice, considering my plan i was following...

Laying with my back against him, i felt his hands trail up my legs, stopping at my upper thighs, dangerously close to my private place. I couldn't help the puddle if wetness created in my underwear, just from his skin on mine.

"I love you." He mumbled inside my ear, as he started sucking my neck, leaving purple circles all over. I wanted to say something like 'This really isn't love' or 'If you really love me you would let me go' but i forced myself to stay quiet.

His hands glided on-top of my pants, as he slightly pulled them to the side. His fingers started circular motions and i bit down on my lips, trying to stop a moan from leaving my mouth, but obviously failed. "Your so fucking hot." He started whispering all these similar things into my ear over and over again, which only made me wetter and wetter. He knew it.

As i felt the rubbing become more aggressive, I felt a tightening feel in my stomach. "Are you going to be a good girl and cum for me princess?" He asked, as he placed his hand on my face and moved it to face him. I nodded whilst parting my lips to let out another moan.

But then his motions slowed, only teasingly gliding his hands above my swollen, sensitive clit, hardly touching it. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. A smirk was played out on his face as he said, "Im going to need words Isabella. Are you going to be a good girl? Yes or no?" As soon as he said this, he entered one finger inside me and rubbed with his thumb, his other hand still holding my face to be in contact with his.

I closed my eyes as i managed to say "Y-yes." I felt like i was going to explode. Satisfied with my answer, his finger entered me even faster, gliding in and out easily with how wet i was, his motions becoming even faster and harsher. The tightening feeling came back and i moaned even louder, tears forming in my eyes, as i finally came all over his finger.

"Fuck. Such a good girl." He leaned into my ear. He pulled his finger from my pussy and lifted it to my lips. "Suck." He demanded and i did just that. Opening my mouth, he forced his entire long finger inside me as i swiveled my tongue all around, collecting all the substance.

After, he took his finger out, smiling at it being licked clean, and leaned down to start kissing my lips. His hand was gently placed on my jaw, and he pushed his tongue inside my mouth, deepening the kiss. I felt his body slowly climb ontop of mine, the heaviness making me slightly nervous. "You dont know how bad ive waited for this. Wanting to take you all. Feel inside you." He started mumbling, as he pinned my arms above my head.

I know i didnt want to have sex with him. Part of me was considering to just let in and let him so it would play a huge help in the plan but the other half, a bigger half, was telling me to refuse.

His legs were on either side of me, and his kisses started to trail down to my chest area. He let go of my arms and started to lift my shirt up, with starvation in his eyes. "J-jack." I stuttured, nervous for his reaction. He looked into my eyes, noddied his head slightly, waiting for me to speak.

"I dont know if im ready to you know.. do this." I could see his face turn into a dissapointed one but there was no anger. He looked sad? Wow, I didnt know complete physcopaths could show emotion. Or maybe he was faking it...

I felt his body collapse on mine gently, as his arms vined around my waist, and his head rested on my chest. "When then?" He whispered, his face to the side, making me not able to see. "I dont know." I simply replied.

"Ok. I love you." He said, lifting his head and looking into my eyes. I looked down at him awkwardly, unsure what to reply. "Do you love me back?" He asked. I didnt want to anger him or anything so i forced myself to simply nod my head at his question.

"No, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you love me Isabella."

"I love you Jack."