possible plan for her

Jack's POV:

It cant end like this.

It cant.

I repeated those exact words repetitively in my head as my eyes scanned across the isolated kitchen.

Months and months of following her. Driving. Following and protecting her. I was the bodygaurd she never knew she had. As she was swung over my shoulder, i couldnt help but feel helpless and empty if that weight became weightless.

"DONT MOVE OR ILL SHOOT!" A police officer yelled, a gun in his hand pointing straight at me.

It was over. Everything

The silent sobs of Isabella filled the room as all the other policemen approached slowly, countless guns being targeted at me. "Let her go." One of the officers sternly ordered me. I hesitated before holding onto her waist and picking her up off my shoulder before gently placing her down.

She dropped down to her knees, unable to walk, and held her hands to her face, her cries almost turning into deafening screams. I could feel my eyes watering but i couldnt let a single tear escape. I wont.

Two officers cautiously crouched down to Isabella's level, taking each her arms and helping her from the scene. My whole body was paralyzed as i watched her body being taken away. My body. I can never see her perfect face for the last time. My eyes were glued to her until i saw her dissapear from the doors.

"If you dont comply, we will have no choice but to use force." Someone suddenly said, making me jump back to reality. I stared at all the officers in confusion, hoping they would repeat what they said.

"HANDS UP!" One of them yelled, making me shakey knees collapse to the floor, with my hands stuck in the air. There was only one thing in my mind. Isabella.

-------

Isabella's POV:

I had never been happier. Nearly a year of being stuck with him under the same roof. Finally freedom. Although, i couldnt help but think of him. What was going to happen to him? What is happening to him?

After i was escorted from the restruant, being carried through all the crowds watching me, i was taken to the police station. I had no family or friends here to help me so i was all alone. Right now, I was sat on a metal, cold chair infront of a desk, with an officer on the other side, in a darkly lit, empty room. He has been asking me multiple questions but i couldnt focus or concentrate. With everything that just happened to me i would think they would atleast let me breathe.

"So your first encounter was in the ally am i correct?" He questioned, making me nod. I remember it so clearly, seeing him as a hero and not the monster he turned out to be. As i explained the after events of it breifly, he was starting to ask more uncomfortable questions. The memories were making me feel like i could almost vomit right here and right now.

"And how many times did he try and assualt you?" He asked, after scribblimg things down on a piece of paper before looking back up at me. I knew i looked like a complete mess, my eyes deep red from the tears, and my hair scruffled from all the struggling. "I cant count.." I stuttered nervously, looking down in shame.

After giving the officer a summary of all the traumatic events, i was left in the room alone, with a distilled cup of water, until they came back with some more information with what to do do.

-------

Jack's POV:

"She doesnt know what shes saying! After her parents died shes gone crazy." I tried explaining to the officer infront of me. "How could she make something like this up Jack?" The officer questioned, with a curious tone. Fuck, he wasnt believing me.

"Because when we were at the restruant we had a little argument and then she just.. boom.. went absolutely crazy." I tried to sound as believable as possible. "Hmm." He started noting down things. "And what was this argument about?"

"Nothing.. just the smallest thing over her order." He looked up at me with an odd face but i decided to ignore it and believe that he was actually starting to believing it. "Look, she has severe mental issues and everything she says you just cant trust her. Trust me ive been with her for years now and her health has just got worse."

After asking me a couple more basic questions, he left the room for a few minutes before arriving back with another officer behind him.

"So considering your accusations and Isabellas state at the moment we are going to let you see her. Maybe you could relax her a bit?" I tried to hide my huge grin when he said this. How was it that easy?