helping her

[TW: Self harm.]

Isabella's POV:

Gripping onto the back of my head and pulling my hair slightly, he pushed my head up and forced his lips onto mine. Banging my fists on his chest, i desperately tried to escape his hold, squirming around under him.

He pulled his lips away from me as he glared at me with his fiery eyes. "Just behave for once Isabella." He mumbled under his breath, slightly releasing me as he turned to probably find something to tie me up. I took this as my only chance to run.

With all my upper body strength, I forcefully plunged myself at him, pushing him away from me as hard as i possibly could. He tumbled backwards, almost falling off the bed, giving me a chance to start sprinting into the bathroom.

I slammed the door shut and locked it behind me, leaning on the back of it catching my chaotic breath.

Jack's POV:

I watched as she ran to the bathroom, locking herself in there. I didnt bother to chase her since i knew there was no way for her to escape me completely. Slightly chuckling at her stupidity i marched over to the door banging continuesly on it. "Isabella open the fucking door." I yelled, hoping she would give the reaction i wanted but no.

"Im not leaving until you open this door Isabella." I leaned my back on the door, folding my arms and waiting impatiently. I knew it wouldnt be long until she gave in and opened the door. She was going to forgive me. She had too.

Hearing slight movement from the bathroom, i pressed my ear against the door listening closely. The rattling of draws opening and closing and her fast paced breathing filled my ears. "What are you doing?" I growled, clenching my jaw in frustration.

Failing her last chance to open the door, i violently kicked the door open, making it slam into the wall creating a loud bang. And there she was, helplessly crawled up in the corner of the bathroom. Her body looked fragile and thin, unclear bruises spotted around randomly. Tangled up, her messy hair covered her face, covering her beauty.

Cautiously, I calmly walked up to her putting on an act to not make her run away. But then i saw something. Plum red blood was pouring down her arms, dripping slightly on the pristine white tiled floor. All my anger and and fury suddenly disappeared as i reached down to her level. Before reaching my hand to touch hair, i noticed a small blade coated in blood placed on the floor next to her in the corner of my eye.

I gently touched her arm, revealing the deep cuts all along her pale arm. She hung her head low whilst still
uncontrollabley crying. I cant believe she would hurt herself like this. Only i was allowed to hurt her. The thought of her doing this to herself started to build my anger all over again.

"Why would u do this to yourself Isabella?" I asked sternly, staring at the cuts on her arms. "Because of YOU!" She screamed directly in my face, shooting her red, watery eyes, full of pain and sadness at me. Biting down on my tongue, I stopped myself from yelling at her as i knew all i needed to do was to help her.

Running a flannell under warm water, i bent down to her level again and gently pressed the flannel on her arm, applying pressure to stop further bleeding. She winced slightly at the action, trying to move her arm away from me.

"Stop it Isabella." I glared at her, warning her to stop. She looked me straight in the eyes as her voice cracked,

"I hate you."