kissing her

Isabella's POV:

With every single strength I had left in my body, I lunged forward and pushed his body off me. Pulling my jeans up, i sprinted through the door not looking back.

"Dad!" I ran down the stairs and flew into him, hugging him tightly. "Woah. Someone missed me." He chuckled, patting my head. Just as i was opening my mouth, I heard his loud footsteps comming down the stairs. Shit. My dads arms tighten around me as he shouted, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I kept my face buried into him, fighting the tears.

"Hey man. No need to shout, im staying here for a week. Isabella's mum allowed me to." He said, holding his hands up, surrending. "And who are you?" He asked, not a wince of fear in his voice. "Im her father." He automatically deepened his voice, to seem more intimaditing. Slowly, I unraveled my arms from his.

From the terrifying look Jack was giving me, I decided to just smile at my dad. My dad was an avaragely tall person, dark brown, curly hair and a full beard. He had a few tattoos on his neck and arm, which added to his 'leather jacket motorbike guy' look. Out of both my parents, he was definitely my favourite since he understood me and never got annoyed at me like my mum. "You ok sweetie?" He asked reassuringly. "Yeah im fine, just missed you thats all." I smiled innocently.

Satisfied with my answer, he nodded and faced back to Jack. "Well, nice to meet you. Sorry about that." He walked up to Jack, shaking his hand. "I'm ordering some pizza, since I havent eaten dinner yet, you guys want some?" He asked, glancing between us. "Sure man." Jack smiled, whilst i slowly nodded my head.

My dad left the room to the kitchen but luckily the kitchen and living room just had a a huge arch between them, no door so i knew for certain Jack couldnt try anything. I walked over to the sofa, Jack following me from behind. I sat closest to the edge as possible, for him to directly sit next to me. He sent me a fake, huge smile, only for it to disappear as i grabbed a huge pillow and put it between us. Grabbing the remote, I turned on netflix and put on some random show.

In the corner of my eye, I saw jack stretching then leaning his arm across the sofa top. Slowly, he interwined his fingers in my hair, playing with it. I sent him a fiesty glare only for him to chuckle at it. Hes so fucking annoying. I grabbed his arm and pushed it back in his lap. "Ow Isabella." He pouted powerfully. "Shut up and just watch the movie." I huffed, crossing my arms and legs, trying to get as comfy as possible. I watched Jack slowly get up and grab a huge fuzzy blanket from the basket, laying it over us, after sitting back down. I felt my heart warming at his action.

Why was i starting to slightly feel some sort of likeness to him? He's assaulted me multiple times, blackmailed me and here i am feelings a type of way for him. I mentally ordered myself to stop these thoughts.

After around 30 minutes of watching the movie, my dad opened the door for the pizza. We were all sat on bar stools around the island in the kitchen. Jack and me were sat at the opposite side of my dad. Taking a warm, cheesy pizza slice i stuffed it inside my mouth like an animal.

Jack and my dad were have a full blown conversation, laughing and giggling.They were talking about sports and other random things. I just sat there in silence not paying attention to their conversation, peacefully enjoying my food. It seemed like they were getting along but was that a good thing or not?

Sluggishly making my way upstairs, Jack trailing behind, i reached my room heading straight to my bed. We ate three whole pizzas together and i was on the vurge of throwing it all up. Forgetting about Jack's existance, i pulled off my clothes and grabbed an oversized t- shirt, pulling it over my head. Wrapping my self in my blankets, i got in the perfect position ready for my awaited long slumber only to be ruined by the reminder of Jack. Shit. Did he just see me in my underwear?

Shooting my eyes open, I was met with his. He was standing there, leaning against the closed door, his eyes full of hunger and dominance. He licked his lips, whilst staring at mine. I looked him up and down stopping at his huge, visible buldge. I could see the smirk appearing on his face when he noticed what i was staring at, which instantly made me look back at his face, embarrased.

Trying to put an end to this at once I spoke, "Goodnight." I rolled over, facing the other way from him. I could hear his faint footsteps walking across the room, not to his designated bed on the floor but to mine.

Biting on my lip nervously, I felt his hand on my shoulder, applying pressure to make me turn around to see him getting under my covers. We were laying there staring at eachothers eyes for what felt like internity.

Lost in his gaze, I did the unexpected.
I kissed him.