laughing at her

Jack's POV:

I hysterically started to laugh in her face as those words repeated in my head over and over. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

"Really? Well im going to make sure you hate me Isabella since i dont believe a word of that." I smirked, leaning closer to her staring at her perfect lips. She trembled in fear, as she crawled backwards helplessly. I loved seeing her like this,vulnurable and helpless like a lost puppy.

Getting closer to her, I stared into her eyes whilst lightly grazing my hand over her thigh. The feeling of her tingly goosebumps made me smirk from her reaction to my touch. But before going any further, I gently helped her up guiding her towards the sink.

She didnt struggle just allowed me to help her. I could tell she was taken aback from my actions but i wasnt going to let the girl i love bleed to death, was i? Wiping all the pouring blood, I grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink, pulling out a white bandage. With her eyes on mine, I slowly wrapped it around her arm, pulling it up so i could place a kiss on her injured arm. I saw a slight smile form on her lips, which she quickly turned back into a sad frown. "Good girl." I whispered in her ear before leaving the bathroom.

Isabella's POV:

I watched as he walked out the bathroom finally leaving me by myself. The stinging of the cuts were still agonising me. Jack's actions had shocked me completely, the way he cradeled me, cared for me. I could see a slight emotion of sadness hidden in his eyes when he saw what i did to myself but then i could also see happiness. Almost like he was happy about how much he hurt me. How much he has ruined me.

As i walked out the bathroom, holding my painful arm, I decided to just sleep, hoping i would forget about the pain. Forget about everything. As i finally closed my eyes, the sudden thoughts of what he did to my parents brang all my anger and hatred back. How did he kill them? Was it true or was he just trying to scare him? I had so many questions i needed answers to.

I shot my eyes open, realising what i needed to do. There was no way I was staying in the same house as my parents murderer. I was going to escape him and im sure of that.

Quietly walking down the stairs, I saw him scrubbing the dried bloody footprints along the floor. Now was my time to do something since he was distracted. Silently tiptoeing behind him, i reached the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife i could find.

Anger flowed through my body and the adrenaline kicked in. Rushing towards him, i tightly shut my eyes closed as i pushed the knife as hard as i could in his back. Only to find that when i did something stopped me.

Breathing heavily, I opened my eyes to see the knife snapped in half on the floor and his beastly eyes glaring straight at me. Guess ill have to use my own hands then.

I lunged towards him as i repeatedly smacked and scratched his face. He tumbled on the floor as i crawled to sit ontop of him, continuing my attack."I hate you. You killed my fucking parents. Fuck you. Fuck you." I screamed in his face, tears exploding from my eyes. But for some reason he didnt do anything. Didnt fight back. Didnt move. Just stared into my broken, traumatized eyes.

I knew one thing. I wasnt a murderer. I just couldnt bring myself to kill him so i started to slowly stop my attack, staring at his bloody and bruised face. "J-jack?" I waited for a reply, still ontop of him.

The sound of him laughing filled the room. He laughed and laughed, tears flowing from his eyes at the same time. Shocked by his actions, i slowly backed away from him with widened eyes. Why was he laughing?

"Yeah Isabella I did kill your parents and you know what? I fucking loved every bit of it. The sound of their screams. The blood..." He smiled at his own words, looking at me straight in the eyes.

Im going to kill him.