teaching her

Isabella's POV:

Doodling in my book, I sneakly got my phone from my bag and started playing games on it under the table. I was sat at the back desk in the corner of classroom and guess who the teacher was? Yep. Jack. Turns out he's working as one of those subtitute teachers since my other teach, Miss Warrington, is on maternity leave. It was an english lesson and he was just making it so boring, going on and on about the same thing.

I was in an even worse mood since this morning because i had to be in the same car as Jack for almost 30 minutes. He pratically forced me in it and took us here, annoying the fuck out of me on the way. He kept touching my thigh whilst driving, making me push it away only for him to grab on me harder so in the end i gave up.

"Isabella." I quickly looked up to see his menacing, demon-like body towering above my desk. I couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked in work clothes. The crystal white buttoned shirt hugged his muscles, see thru enough to see his tattoos. "What are you doing?" He snapped, clearing the thoughts from my head.

Without him noticing, I placed my phone under my leg, hiding it. "Nothing." I simply replied. With shaking hands, I went to grab my phone only for it to drop on the floor beside his foot. But before i was going to lean down and pick it up he interrupted me, "Don't worry ill get that."

He bent down to get the pen but thats when i felt his hand on my thigh under my desk. My breathing had hitched, as i wandered my eyes around to everyone but no one was paying attention, all of them occupied. I felt his hand gliding up my thigh, squeezing it. Then he put all his body weight on my leg whilst getting up and putting the pen on my desk. Before he walked off, he sent me a charming smirk and wink.

——

Finally, the lesson was over and luckily he didn't try anything else. He was too busy telling off the group of loud and popular guys, where i noticed how easily he could get angry and irritated. Quickly packing my stuff up, I literally ran out the class before he could even notice I left.

Dragging myself to the bathroom, i went into the end stall where i always spend my lunch. I literally had no friends at school since my best friend, Lucy, had moved far away so she had to move schools too. I didn't really mind being alone it just meant i didn't have to deal with all the friendship drama. As i was munching on my sandwich, i heard a bunch of giggling girls walking into the bathroom.

"Did you guys see that new teacher?" One of them squeezed. "Oh my god! Yes! He's literally a snack!" Another one said, leading the rest to all giggle. I practically rolled my eyes at their stupid comments, knowing exactly who they were talking about. If only they knew how he actually was.

——

I was sat in art class, which was definitely my favourite lesson. It was so relaxing and my favourite teacher, Ms Peters, was teaching it. Flicking coral blue paint over my page, my head swung to the door as i heard my name.

"Hey Ms, sorry to interrupt but can i borrow Isabella for a quick word." There stood Jack, standing tall and proud. Ms Peters sent a polite nod at a him and motioned her head at me to leave. Anxiously, I walked up to him following him out the door.

"What do you need to speak to me about sir?" I shyly said, trying to hurry up to him. He was walking so fucking fast i couldn't keep up. He didn't reply nor look at me just carried on walking down the endless hallways, which were completely empty.

Eventually, he came to a hault, standing in front of a green door labelled 'disabled toilets'. I made a confused face about to open my mouth to ask him why we were here but before I could he aggressively grabbed my arm, pulling me inside. He threw me so hard i banged into the wall behind me, making me wince in pain. He locked the door behind him, before looking me up and down and licking his lips. "W-what are you-" Before i could finish he interrupted me..

"This is for lying to me about going on your phone during class." He growled, unbuttoning his shirt.