chasing her

Isabella's POV:

Anxious of my surroundings, I crept my way out of my room and to the stairs, not making a slight sound. I didn't know where Jack was but this was my only chance to escape him. As soon as i left that front door i would run and never come back.

-------

Jack's POV:

I watched from the gap in the door, as she stood at the top of the stairs, hesitant about her actions. I smiled to myself at the thought of her believing she could actually escape me. I had eyes on her every second of her life.

Step by step, she went downstairs, biting on her bottom lip nervously. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, I quietly crept outside the room and went halfway down the steps. She was glancing around nervously, letting out a relieved sigh at not seeing me. Little did she know I was watching her every move. There was no way in hell i would let her leave me.

-------

Isabella's POV:

I felt a spring of excitement, my worries all vanishing, as i realised he wasnt here. Now was my only chance. Before taking one more look behind me, i fast walked over to the front door and swung it open.

Fuck. It was pitch black. I just started to sprint my legs into the darkness, not looking back and in hope to find someone for help. As i continued running i heard footsteps comming from behind me closer and closer. My whole body tensed with fear as i squinted my eyes to try and find any light source.

"ISABELLA." Jack screamed from behind me. I stayed focused and ran even faster, breathing extremely heavily. As i heard him getting closer and closer i quickly turned my head to look back, seeing a glance of a tall, dark shadow outlined. I swung my head back, only to be met with a thud on my head and then darkness...

-------

Jack's POV:

I watched her peacefully sleeping, admiring her utter beauty. I smirked to myself, amused at the mistake she just made. There was no way she could escape from me. Its impossible.

After she had passed out from banging straight into a street sign, I had carried her back to the house and placed her in her bed. After that, I had undressed her and put her in one of my t- shirts. Although, part of me wanted to leave her and watch from a distance to see her struggling and in pain.

A few hours had passed of me in the same position and eyes fixed on her. Finally, i watched her long eyelashes flutter open, revealing her enchanting pupils. The look in her, once peaceful, face turned to pure paleness as she looked dead into my eyes.

———-

Isabella's POV:

As soon as i realised he was sitting in front of me, i twisted my body to face the other way. My head was pounding and my whole body ached painfully. I was so angry at myself for not being able to run away from him. I had my only chance and i blew it.

My thoughts were interrupted to his voice. "Hey. You ok? You fainted back out there." I could hear the smile on his face by the way he was talking. Of course im not fucking ok. Im stuck in a house with a killer. I decided to not say anything to him. If i couldn't escape him then ill just make him bored of me so he would be the one walking away.

———-

Jack's POV:

"Isabella?" I coughed slightly, watching the back of her head. She was starting to piss me off. Ok, If she wants to play a game so can i.

Sneaking up to her bed, i laid down next to her, her body still facing the other way. I could see her whole body tense up as she noticed my presence. I started to lightly grace my fingertips up and down her thighs, creating small goosebumps all over her.

"You like me touching you Isabella? Pleasing you. Pleasing this pussy." I whispered in her ear, moving my hand closer to her pants. I started to do small circular motions through her pants, making her press her thighs together. "S-stop." She stuttered, attempting to move my hand away.

I ignored her and started to move my fingers in a faster pace. She clenched her hand in a fist as she moved her body to face upwards, revealing her blushed face. She didn't look at me just stared at the ceiling.

Before she could reach her high, i traced my fingers along her pants, teasing her. She quickly flashed her eyes at me, making me chuckle slightly. I pulled her pants to the side, showing her dripping wetness. "Fuck, you're so wet for me Isabella."

Gently, I started to push one finger inside her hole, making her let out a small gasp. I moved my body closer to hers, grabbing her breast with my other hand, rubbing her hard nipples. I watched as she closed her eyes, fisting her t shirt in her hands.

I added a second finger, going in and out at a slow rhythm. I could tell she wanted me to go faster as she started to grind herself into my fingers. Her moans started to become louder and louder as she eventually leaked all over my fingers. I put my fingers up to my mouth and tasted her cum as she watched me intensely.

"My turn." I smirked, looking her body up and down.