admitting it to her

Jack's POV:

flashback-

I enjoyed every bit of it. Standing in their closet, watching them closely until they had fallen asleep. Thats when i had made my move, silently exiting the closet with two knifes in hand. Hovering over her parents, i angled both knifes directly at each of their chests, gripping tightly with my sweaty palms. Releasing my anger and frustrations, i stabbed them continuosly. The sound of throbbing blood and crushing bones was overpowered by their agonising, deafening screams, which only brang me joy and happiness. I loved watching people in pain. I was addicted to it like it was a drug. Continuesly puncturing their bodies i immediately stopped when i heard the last of their screams, making it clear they were finally dead.

I couldn't tell her that though. The horrors of the events would haunt her for life. I would of officially ruined her. Cascaded in my thoughts, Isabella all of a sudden broke into a swarm of tears and whines. The saddening sounds shattered my heart into tiny fragments. The only emotion left in me, forced me to wrap my arms around her as she buried her head into my chest, muffling her sounds.

Isabella's POV:

I couldnt hold it in any longer. Eveerything that has been going on in a short amount of time is suffocating me. I felt trapped and claustrophobic.

Being wrapped in his arms made me feel safe in some way like no one could hurt me. I dont understand why i feel like this when he is meant to be the one person i hate. But the only thing was i didnt hate him. I couldnt. There wasnt just pure evil in him he had some kindness and loving left in him. I was determined to reach for it and make his devil side disappear.

"Whats wrong princess?" He whispered gently in my ear, stroking my hair. The sound of his deep voice instantly comforted me. Instead of answering him i asked him the long awaited question, "Why were you covered in blood?" I slowly got up from his lap and sat crossed leg on the bed staring at him.

"I killed your parents."

Jack's POV:

I know i promised myself I wasnt going to tell her but i wss frustrated at myself for being too soft on her. I could start to feel the way she didnt look at me with that frightened look anymore and i hated it.

Her eyes were dead on mine as all the emotion was sucked out of her as i said those words. Now she saw me as murderer, the stalker who killed her parents. Institutional white painted over her skin, making her look like a complete ghost. She didnt say anything. Just frozen.

"Isabel-" Her bellowing scream escaped her mouth "DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT JACK. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU." She repeatedly said those words as she got closer to me and starting to punch my chest with all her mighty power. Her tears landed on my face as she scratched and attacked me.

With hardly any strength, i grabbed her by the throat and flipped her on the bed, me ontop. "Dont fucking test me Isabella." I growled, her heavy breathing echoeing in the room. "Relax" I whispered.

"Relax? Dont fucking tell me to relax. You murdered my parents. My fucking parents Jack. I hate you so much I hope you di-" I slapped her across the cheek harshly before she could finish that sentence.

She shot her head back up at me and spat directly on my face. I errupted in laughter from her reaction. Who does she think she is?

"Oh your going to regret that." I snickered.