feeling her

Isabella's POV:

He grabbed my neck aggressively, getting on top of me whilst diving his tongue down my throat.  His hands trailed up my loose shirt, tugging it up trying to pull it over my head.

"Wait." I mumbled, trying to get out of this uncomfortable position. He ignored my words and forced me to stay in that position. Thats when panic took over me as i didn't want it to go this far. I only kissed him because i had an overwhelming urge to. I actually felt something. I thought he for one second maybe he actually was a good guy? But clearly now i thought wrong.

"Stop moving princess." He growled in my ear. I looked up at him with pleading eyes "P-please stop." He just chuckled "What do you mean? You kissed me didn't you? You asked for this."

"B-but I didn't want it to go this far. Im sorry but I don't want to do this with you." I replied, trying to push him away from me but he wouldn't move. "Well i want it and i get whatever i want Isabella." He held my arms down, his body straddled over me.

Shook by his reply I didn't have anything left in me to fight him. My entire body felt weak and numb, as he ripped my shirt off ,leaving me in just my pants.

"Stop acting like that Isabella. You know you want to feel me inside of you. Its going to happen wether you like it or not. Just relax then you might enjoy it princess." My stomach turned from his words. He wasnt really about to do this was he?

"N-no please." I struggled underneath his heavy body one last time, trying to escape. "Fucking stop it Isabella." He grabbed the small blanket next to us and tied my arms together with it, tightening the knot.

"HEL-" Before i could even finish screaming, hoping my asleep dad would wake up he pushed his hand onto my mouth, sealing my lips tight shut. My muffled screams  were all to be heard until they slowly died down as my voice got weaker and weaker. I erupted in tears, shaking my head no at him, begging for him not to do this to me. Frustratingly, he grabbed a random, tiny cloth and stuffed it into my mouth then tying the hanging bits behind my head, stopping me from making any sound.

Now that I couldn't move from his restraint, he kissed down my neck. Licking and sucking on it, leaving his mark on me. I felt sick in the stomach, close to throwing up. My tears rushed down my cheeks uncontrollably, my heart beating and my breathing was fast and unsteady.

"Relax" He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I decided to listen to this and take deep breaths, trying to not make this situation any worse than it was already.

He licked his lips and pulled down my pants, staring at my wet pussy. I couldn't help the wetness and i hated my body for it. "Look how wet you are for me princess." He went down slowly to my pussy, his eyes dilating with hunger.

As hard as i could, I kicked my legs around trying to hit him. "Don't fucking make me hurt you Isabella." He grabbed onto my legs, holding them in place. I could feel his nails digging into my skin as he giving me a warning glare. I didn't want any more pain so i instantly froze and i shut my eyes tightly, awaiting for what he was going to do.

I felt his tongue suddenly running down my slit, creating more wetness down there. Then I felt a finger pushed inside me, making me wince from how big it was. His finger went in and out at a fast pace, suddenly becoming to much to handle when he added a second finger. My eyes shot open, to watch him because not being able to see was making my anxiety even worse.

His eyes were glued to my pussy, as he started rubbing my clit in circular motions with his other hand. The overwhelming stimulation made me feel like i was coming to my high. His fingers went faster and deeper. The rubbing becoming more aggressive and quicker. My tears had stopped rolling down my face as my emotions had become numb.

Panting, I was on the edge of releasing, but suddenly he stopped. What the fuck. I looked down at him to see him with an evil smirk. Why was I even pissed he didn't let me cum? Taking a releived breath, I was grateful that his disgusting action had stopped.

"What Isabella? You thought I would let you cum after the tantrum you just threw. And don't worry i'm going to save fucking you for a special time." He winked.