44: spring

They decided to visit a spring garden together after their time at dr.kim's lab. Taehyung looked his eyes out at the beautiful plants. He was already so happy now that Jungkook was back at his side. He looked at Jungkook lovingly with a smile and almost teared up again. He suddenly jumped on Jungkook, hugging him. The android got a bit out of balance from the sudden weight at him and almost fell but he kept himself up.

"Ah tae, warn me first!" Jungkook chuckled and held onto Taehyung so the boy wouldn't fall, just like before, he always made sure Taehyung wouldn't get hurt. Even if it wasn't his task now he still would make sure of that but now as a good boyfriend and not as simply a task assigned to him.

"I love you" Taehyung said and pecked jungkook many times on the cheek making the robot laugh a bit. Jungkook pushed taehyung; s face away before his cheeks would get sucked up or chomped away by the boy.

"I love you too, be careful on my cheeks baby" jungkook smiled and looked at the boy who was now back on his own feet looking at him so happy.

"sorryyy" taehyung said and got on his toes giving jungkook a quick peck on the lips. there were not many people around the so he could do that without anyone noticing.

"It's okay. Also, it's very beautiful here. how come we never visited it before"

"i don't know, it's a bit far away from our home"

"Yes, that's true, we should go out to new places together. see new things"

"I would love that!" Taehyung said and was already getting excited. "I wanna visit Europe and see maybe Berlin or Amsterdam and get a bunch of tulips, they would look pretty in our garden!"

"which garden?"

"I don't know, i will build one" Taehyung shrugged and jungkook laughed while shaking his head.

"cute, well we will get a little garden maybe."

"Yes, at least we will have flowers. I will make our house look pretty and fresh."

"whatever you want Tae '' Jungkook smiled and they continued walking. a silence fell. Nothing much exciting happened last week so Taehyung didn't have anything to say. and Jungkook wasn't even alive, he definitely didn't have anything to say besides the words 'i love you'.

well he thought, but then suddenly got to his mind again.

"Tae, a while back before I was rebuilt..I had been thinking of something, but I didn't get the chance to talk about it with you," Jungkook said while they walked over the bridge.

"oh what is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I am a robot, and I don't just die like humans...so i wanted to set myself up with a self destruct. So when you die then i will die with you."

Taehyung stopped walking and looked at Jungkook, a bit concerned. "But kook, why would you do that? what if i die within a few years already, or i get hit by a truck or whatever"

"If you die I will die. I don't want to live just to live. I want to have a purpose. I won't be happy without you, I don't want to live without you. And I want to be there with you forever. I don't want to outlive you and be alone. i want to die with you" jungkook said. he sounded so sure of it that he must be really wanting to do that.

"If that's what you want I won't stop you. If its the right thing for you then you can do that. I will still love you no matter what" Taehyung replied and smiled grabbing jungkook's hand to hold it.

"Thank you, I really want that." Jungkook said. he really doesn't want to live without Taehyung and be alone.

"Now let's enjoy the view and go home okay?"

"Okay" Jungkook smiled and they continued their walk through the garden while holding hands.

-

Somewhere else in the city a small group of men were standing in a parking lot behind a tall flat. They were not so legal, Yoongi just watched a client drive off with the products he just sold. Jimin stood at his side leaning on his shoulder as he stared at the car that disappeared behind the corner.

"hmm i'm bored yoongi honey" jimin said.

"We are going home now, there will be more than enough fun and time for you," Yoongi grinned, wrapping an arm around the boy's waist as they approached the car. But before they could get in, one of his men warned Yoongi and nudged his head into a direction. Yoongi let go of the car door handle and looked up. He raises a brow seeing a familiar officer stand there with his gun.

"Min Yoongi, i will have to take you i-" Hoseok couldn't finish his sentence when he locked eyes with the Elf he had the biggest crush on. "fuck" he mumbled seeing Jimin approach him with slow but steady steps.

"Oh, best officer. you're here too" jimin said and smiled at the man. He was right in front of the gun that almost touched his chest. With his right hand finger he pushed down the officer's gun and chuckled. "But you know I can't let you take in anyone here, you see. yoongi there is my sweet lover, i won't allow you" jimin smiled. he may look all kind but his words were tinted with a scary seriousness the elf wasn't lying or joking around. he was dead serious.

Hoseok gulped, feeling the elven's hand on his shoulders as the boy walked around him. When he felt Jimin's breath on his ear he shivered and his body heated up.

"but...I have things to offer. because you see dead officer Jung....you're quite an interesting man" Jimin gave a lick over the man's ears and Hoseok was so stunned that he dropped the gun. It laid there lost on the ground as he let the elf touch him. "You fit my interest officer" jimin chuckled and was back in front of the man. their faces inches apart. Hoseok gulped staring into jimin's eyes. eyes that seemed to enchant you and out you under a spell. "How about, you let us go, don't tell your friends , it can be our little secret" Jimin smirked and then let their lips touch lightly before pressing them together.

the officer just lost it at that moment he closed his eyes. He can't just deny what this elf told him. He wanted Jimin. he had wanted him ever since he saw this elf. He looked so elegant and beautiful. it caught his eyes and his heart.

Yoongi leaned against his car with his arms crossed, a grin on his face as he stared at Hoseok and Jimin. It was a sexy sight to him. "It seems we may have a new interest," he chuckled.

---

oh i see some yoonminseok there. hmmm thank you for reading again. see you in the last two chapters!

🌼🌼🌼