38: lovers (m)

Jungkook had taken control from the human seeing the boy was too emotional to properly do something. Jungkook had undressed both of them and laid Taehyung on his back, they wanted to look at each other knowing this might be the last time they will ever do such a thing. Taehyung sniffled holding Jungkook's shoulder while the android was working him open with his lubed fingers. His strong movements did their work.

"I love you...I will miss you," Taehyung said with teary eyes. Jungkook gave him a sad smile.

"i will miss you too"

Taehyung was relaxed and looked down for a moment. "I'm ready" he said and Jungkook nodded, removing his fingers. He positioned his slippery member in front of the boy's entrance and slowly pushed inside, this was not a time to be rough. they were now sharing a loving and a sad moment together, they had to treasure each feeling they felt.

"Why cant father fix you?" Taehyung asked, feeling Jungkook push all the way inside and hold his hip with one hand the other was placed next to his head to support his weight and not fall on top of the boy.

"My program is too old and cant use any new changes...'' Jungkook replied, letting the boy adjust to his length. the boy sighed but nodded, he was just going to forget about it for now and enjoy their moment together.

Jungkook began to move, not fast, just gently watching the boy's expressions to know if he did good or not. Jungkook himself didn't feel much, he didn't have those feelings anymore. but he sure knew he liked this and knew why he was doing it. he did miss the experience a human would feel when having sex, but that was not for him anymore. he lost his human body a long time ago. Now he was just a thing. a thing that was aged and needed to be thrown away between the trash like other objects.

"i love you" taehyung kept saying this. but he couldn't help it. He really did love jungkook. the thought of their end nearing he wanted jungkook to know how much he loved him. Jungkook was and will be forever the only one for taehyung. Jungkook made him feel what real love was. He doesnt want someone else to give it to him other than Jungkook.

"I love you too" jungkook didn't mind saying it a hundred times more. He also did love taehyung a lot, he felt sadness inside of him knowing he can't keep his promise and be with the boy forever.

"a-ah kook" taehyung moaned softly when jungkook sped up placing now both his hands next to taehyung's head do lean down and kiss the boy. he could hear the human moan softly while they kissed, it was a nice sound to the android, a sound that taehyung was feeling good. He sped up a bit more but didn't get rough. He still wanted this to be a special moment of not just lust but of love.

"Tae.." Jungkook breathed out looking at the boy's beautiful eyes. He snapped a photo of the boy's face to save it. He knew it might not be the best thing to do but he was going to be deactivated and destroyed anyway. He wanted to save their last memories so he can look at their journey just before he was going to leave this place and body forever.

And Taehyung didn't mind Jungkook taking photos. He could see the sadness that was seen in Jungkook's non-human eyes. If it would help the raven he would let him take pictures of whatever he wants.

Jungkook raised taehyung's leg thrusting deeper at a different angle. it hit right on the perfect spot for taehyung and he moaned, grabbing the blankets below him. "a-ahh oh god"

Jungkook kept that angle and hit the spot repeatedly watching how taehyung's expressions changed and he arched his back, his member twitching. "i-im gonna come, please don't s-stop-ahh" Taehyung said and bit his lip when he came. He came, dirtying his belly and he relaxed. Jungkook gave a few last thrusts and pushed all the way in, he wasn't pulling out this time. and taehyung didn't want to, he wanted to feel it. And good it was. feeling a hot substance fill his hole and the blue eyes of jungkook look down on him so lovingly. Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face, pulling him down in a kiss. their lips moving together so smoothly.

"I will always love you," Taehyung said. "even if you're no longer here"

"I may be destroyed but my human soul will always be with you" Jungkook said and smiled looking at his lover.

"We are an odd couple, but i don't care"

"Love is love baby" Jungkook said and laid down next to Taehyung pulling out. They didn't want to shower or bathe now so they cuddled up together and closed their eyes, letting the night fall. hoping for good things to come. Which sadly wasn't always the case here. the world was a cruel place, definitely in their time.

---

sorry for late update, writing smut is really something i have to feel like writing, and  it takes so long. so sorry but i will update more now i got it done. I will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼